THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) Estoril Blue II touchup paint is finally available

07-10-2015, 06:16 PM   #1
MrBucket
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 6MT Exec Pack

Estoril Blue II touchup paint is finally available

I'd been asking my dealership about getting some touchup paint for my car ever since I bought it a year ago and they always said it was unavailable. Finally when I stopped in this Monday and asked it actually allowed them to order it. Picked it up today finally, I think it was around $25-30 for it (picked up the exhaust tip extenders with it and the total was $79 something and I know the extenders were in the $50 range and I'm not going out to the car to grab my receipt right now).

So thats my heads up to any EBII owners out there for today.
Appreciate 1
      07-10-2015, 06:32 PM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Thanks for the update.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
artztt
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 EB 228i M-Sport

Appreciate 0
      07-10-2015, 10:49 PM   #4
MrBucket
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 6MT Exec Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by artztt View Post
Of a tiny bottle of touchup paint? why the hell would you need that? I just have one tiny chip on the plastic bit of the bumper just below the front of the hood where the roundel is. I'll give it a go tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it. I just had surgery on my wrist yesterday and my arm is still partially paralyzed and numb from the nerve block.

If you were talking about the diffuser and tips I can do that, although they arent the most amazing photos right now. But it will give you an idea of how the location of the tips will be relative to each other.

They sit in far enough that you have to get real close to the tips and look through the gap between the tips and the diffuser. If you look at the drivers side one you can see just the very bottom of the ///M as it appears to catch the light. The extenders should fix that tomorrow with minimal effort.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #5
configt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 EB M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBucket View Post
Of a tiny bottle of touchup paint? why the hell would you need that? I just have one tiny chip on the plastic bit of the bumper just below the front of the hood where the roundel is. I'll give it a go tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it. I just had surgery on my wrist yesterday and my arm is still partially paralyzed and numb from the nerve block.

If you were talking about the diffuser and tips I can do that, although they arent the most amazing photos right now. But it will give you an idea of how the location of the tips will be relative to each other.

They sit in far enough that you have to get real close to the tips and look through the gap between the tips and the diffuser. If you look at the drivers side one you can see just the very bottom of the ///M as it appears to catch the light. The extenders should fix that tomorrow with minimal effort.
I actually like how it looks right now without the extenders!
Appreciate 0