THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover M235i for sale, Pacific coast

06-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
OmarK
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235

M235i for sale, Pacific coast

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Recently reduced, I need to sell the car by 4th of August due to moving

Rare M235i in Gray with Dakota Coral Red leather. Fully loaded. (details below) Always been garaged and hand washed by me. 40,000 USD firm

Picture on craigslist: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5079292140.html

About the vehicle:

M235i in Mineral Grey
Leather Dakota Coral Red with black highlights
8 speed auto with paddle shifts w/ launch control
Mileage: 13507 miles as of 16 June 2015
Cold Weather package (heated seats, heated steering wheel, Headlight washers)
Driver assistance Package (All around vehicle sensors and backup camera)
Premium package (Universal garage-door opener, comfort access keyless entry, auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors, auto-dimming rearview mirror, lumbar support (both seats))
Technology package (Navigation w/ touchpad, BMW online & Apps, Real time traffic info, Instrument cluster with extended content (LCD display))

Extra add-ons:

M performance exhaust (original exhaust comes with sale)
Harmon/kardon premium sound
Extended USB and Bluetooth (with iphone 5 dock)
BMW alarm system (500 USD option)
Increased top speed
Headlights that track the steering wheel position
BMW Sport rubber floor mats with red highlights (front and back)
Vehicle does not have any holes in front bumper for the license plate but I have the original BMW mounting bracket if the new owner desires to do that
Original BMW front floor mats (came with the car) in plastic wrap (never opened).

Vehicle history:

Vehicle was custom ordered from Germany according to my specifications/packages/options. Order was placed in May 2014, Vehicle entered production in Germany on the 24th week of 2014 (Early June), on the boat by end June and delivered to me end of July 2014 (2 miles on the odometer). Vehicle was not driven by anyone at the dealership other than myself.

All paperwork and service history is included in the sale (even original window sticker). I am very meticulous about it and vehicle history can be traced all the way back to the factory. Oil changes done every 5k miles regardless of cost or free BMW oil changes.

Warranty:

Vehicle still carries all the original BMW warranties. 2 years left on the cost free maintenance from BMW (brake pads, rotors, motor oil, etc).

In order of transparency:

One month ago, during the heavy rainfall in Texas, I was driving the vehicle in the suburbs of Austin. One truck kicked up so much water that it entered the intake vent, passed through the airbox and eventually made it into cylinder #4, the water bent the rod on that cylinder. No expenses was spared, engine was pulled out, replaced by a new engine flown from Germany. All work was done by BMW Austin and all BMW warranties, etc still stand. Repairs totaled 19600 USD (receipts included of course).

Car drives beautifully, both engines broken in as per BMW procedure. Car has 13507 miles with new engine having 2550. New engine oil changed at 2500 (after break in) at BMW of Portland (again receipts included of course).

Title of vehicle is clean and the carfax is also the same. I just like being thorough and honest.

Reason for selling:

I am really attached to this car and it really pains me to sell it but I am moving back to Canada and does not make financial sense to import it. I would love to pass it on to a good home/owner that would really appreciate the car but also have fun with it.

Driving sensation:

This vehicle is a beast, you could perfectly drive it in a civil manner around the city but on an open or twisting stretch of road, it handles like it is on rails and keeps on accelerating hard all the way to frightening levels. It also stops on a dime thanks to M performance brakes (4 piston on the front, 2 piston at the rear).

Other:

Only serious buyers, no joy rides. This car is also advertised on the forums and other car websites.

Reviews:

Some reviews, enjoy http://autoweek.com/article/car-revi...review-notes-0

Shipping:

Will help with shipping if required at buyers expense.

Last edited by OmarK; 07-30-2015 at 12:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 12:54 AM   #2
OmarK
Enlisted Member
Rep

BUMP
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2015, 12:32 PM   #3
OmarK
Enlisted Member
Rep

BUMP
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #4
StraightUpFitness
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 Boss Laguna Seca

That is really an awesome price - I'm about to sell my M235i, similar to your setup. Have you tried Carmax? Wouldn't be surprised if they offer you $40ish..
Appreciate 0