Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

06-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G82 Xdrive

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
In the market for M4

Hey guys,

Rencently joinned noob here from Chantilly, va
Been a Benz fan for years and finally decided to change after getting fed up.

Anyway, I am in the market for M4 and been doing research for 2016 m4 and thanks to the site, it gave me greater insight that i needed to know ..
After getting all the resources, so far I contacted 2 dealer but no luck with Euro delivery for August / september allocation .. .

Any suggestion or dealer you can recommend ?

thanks for help !
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 09:47 AM   #2
rymiller73
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeite22 View Post
Hey guys,

Rencently joinned noob here from Chantilly, va
Been a Benz fan for years and finally decided to change after getting fed up.

Anyway, I am in the market for M4 and been doing research for 2016 m4 and thanks to the site, it gave me greater insight that i needed to know ..
After getting all the resources, so far I contacted 2 dealer but no luck with Euro delivery for August / september allocation .. .

Any suggestion or dealer you can recommend ?

thanks for help !
AUG/SEPT sounds like a tight timeline...Have you thought about SEPT/OCT and taking advantage of Oktober fest?
      06-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #3
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymiller73 View Post
AUG/SEPT sounds like a tight timeline...Have you thought about SEPT/OCT and taking advantage of Oktober fest?
Folks, this right here is a good thinker! Great suggestion!
      06-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #4
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
jerks wasted my time at FairfaxBMW today.. to start off said ED MSRP is 4.75% off US MSRP .. and when trying to nego off some price, manager says it was mistake and that they don't do ED..

briefly forgetting ED and trying to stick with US delivery, the build came out slight under 76k and he says he would do 2700 off ...
is this somewhat average or below around the area ?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #5
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
jerks wasted my time at FairfaxBMW today.. to start off said ED MSRP is 4.75% off US MSRP .. and when trying to nego off some price, manager says it was mistake and that they don't do ED..

briefly forgetting ED and trying to stick with US delivery, the build came out slight under 76k and he says he would do 2700 off ...
is this somewhat average or below around the area ?
Go to BMW of Silver Spring. Ask for A.) Christopher Gajewski B.) David Strassman C.) Gerard Curven or D.)Micheal Mills E.) Anyone else.

You will have a flawless experience with them.

P.S. Euro Delivery MSRP is 7% off, I believe.
Appreciate 1
      06-10-2015, 06:23 PM   #6
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
thanks so much. will try tomorrow after Fedex run.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 07:15 PM   #7
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
thanks so much. will try tomorrow after Fedex run.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #8
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Just placed order at SS BMW ! Late July allocation

gray w. sakhir orange interior
Exec, Light, M Suspension, sideview, Black wheel and took it down 4355.00 off MSRP to 71014.00 on 2016 M4. So far the best offer and decent enough to take on it.

Thanks guys for helpful info on ordering !!
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2015, 09:46 AM   #9
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Just placed order at SS BMW ! Late July allocation

gray w. sakhir orange interior
Exec, Light, M Suspension, sideview, Black wheel and took it down 4355.00 off MSRP to 71014.00 on 2016 M4. So far the best offer and decent enough to take on it.

Thanks guys for helpful info on ordering !!
Congrats! The staff at BMW of SS are the greatest. Make sure to ask for Mo(Me) for your Encore Delivery! If you don't mind me asking, who was your sales associate?

Last edited by The Automotive Enthusiast; 09-12-2015 at 07:14 AM..
Appreciate 1
      06-18-2015, 07:46 AM   #10
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated ///M Power View Post
Congrats! The staff at BMW of SS are the greatest. Make sure to ask for Mo for your Encore Delivery! If you don't mind me asking, who was your sales associate?
Jacob was the CA. Actually wanted to contact one of the CA mentioned on the post but he took care of it. no hassle, just clean "yes" or "no" which ended up 1800 over invoice. told me August delivery may be slight a strech but mid september is likely.... wasn't really in rush to get it first place so it all worked out for me.

first time being in SS but was well worth the trip. probably go back again for the service with Thomas Grant you mentioned.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2015, 07:47 AM   #11
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated ///M Power View Post
Congrats! The staff at BMW of SS are the greatest. Make sure to ask for Mo for your Encore Delivery! If you don't mind me asking, who was your sales associate?
Jacob was the CA. Actually wanted to contact one of the CA mentioned on the post but he took care of it. no hassle, just clean "yes" or "no" which ended up 1800 over invoice. told me August delivery may be slight a strech but mid september is likely.... wasn't really in rush to get it first place so it all worked out for me.

first time being in SS but was well worth the trip. probably go back again for Mo and Thomas Grant you mentioned.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2015, 08:18 AM   #12
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:

first time being in SS but was well worth the trip. probably go back again for the service with Thomas Grant you mentioned.
Very happy you had a pleasant experience!
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #13
The Swami
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Have you spoken to Calvin Hicks over at Sterling BMW? Awesome salesman!!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2015, 03:43 AM   #14
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swami View Post
Ya, already placed order and is in production due to complete at later this month. CA told me that I can expect at early September.

Althought trip down to Silver spring took over hour from where I live (chantilly, va), I thought it was well worth the trip... no hassle, straight upfront pricing with what can do and not etc..

my first experience at sterling ( not the CA you mentioned) was that he was very professional and polite but when CA started asking me how much discount that I wanted, is the point where I see hassle coming down the way.. which ended up not so much of what I expected that I was pretty confident that I can take my sale elsewhere to get better deal..

Fairfax was just pure disaster and waste of time.. not remember the name but the Old dude was basically so protective on price and intergrity of M4
( Quote"This is M4 you are talking about" very RARE BEAUTY you are talking about!) and told me over and over of all the things that I've already knew and researched...basically saying that he can't give a dime off the MSRP when i place 2016 M4 order..

In the end, I found that everyone has different styles and approach when it comes to buying cars and not all so called " AWESOME CA" doesn't fit everyone's need.. not sure the one I dealt with at SS would consider one of the top CA, but he certalin fit into my category of good service advisor.

Im guessing this would go for same as service advisor.I see few names repeated which I would like to find out for myself.

Appreciate 1
      07-07-2015, 06:35 AM   #15
The Swami
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeite22
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swami View Post
Ya, already placed order and is in production due to complete at later this month. CA told me that I can expect at early September.

Althought trip down to Silver spring took over hour from where I live (chantilly, va), I thought it was well worth the trip... no hassle, straight upfront pricing with what can do and not etc..

my first experience at sterling ( not the CA you mentioned) was that he was very professional and polite but when CA started asking me how much discount that I wanted, is the point where I see hassle coming down the way.. which ended up not so much of what I expected that I was pretty confident that I can take my sale elsewhere to get better deal..

Fairfax was just pure disaster and waste of time.. not remember the name but the Old dude was basically so protective on price and intergrity of M4
( Quote"This is M4 you are talking about" very RARE BEAUTY you are talking about!) and told me over and over of all the things that I've already knew and researched...basically saying that he can't give a dime off the MSRP when i place 2016 M4 order..

In the end, I found that everyone has different styles and approach when it comes to buying cars and not all so called " AWESOME CA" doesn't fit everyone's need.. not sure the one I dealt with at SS would consider one of the top CA, but he certalin fit into my category of good service advisor.

Im guessing this would go for same as service advisor.I see few names repeated which I would like to find out for myself.

Wow, what you experienced was the same BS I dealt with when I purchased my 1st BMW back in 2011. Soon after that I joined BMWCCA of the National Capital Area and my ownership experience changed! When I had problems or a question a fellow member hipped me to the process in order to address issues quickly! From a Wheel & Tire Warranty problem to Vehicle Buyback and Buyers Order replacement they gave me peace of mind and information I needed for a great ownership experience.

Good luck and enjoy your new ride!
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #16
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

jadeite22 Come to BMW of Fairfax and I can do your Encore Delivery for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #17
TillyM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Thanks for the offer Mo. currently it's en route to us and expected around 1st week of Sep. Although my previous experience at Fairfax wasn't so pleasant, perhaps it may change. will be in touch
Appreciate 0