E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: 2007 328xi coupe low miles!

06-07-2015, 08:53 PM   #1
runwild
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

FS: 2007 328xi coupe low miles!

Guys, this is a feeler post. I have a mint 2007 bmw 328xi coupe with very low miles, only 50k miles! Cars been babied and all maintenance Is up to date. The car is one of a kind for its year.

I am the second owner,
2007 bmw 328xi coupe
Automatic transmission
Jet Black with dakota black leather
Sport package w/ sport seats
Brushed aluminum interior trim. I also have wood trim available id you prefer.

I have recently installed the following upgrades:
Oem Lci tail lights
Oem bmw performance exhaust system
H&R coilover suspension
19" Style 269 oem performance series rims
Black window trim
Brushed aluminum trim

Everything on this car is mint. I recently had the entire vehicle professional detailed by one of the best detailers in the northeast, and the paint and finish is spotless.

This car is truly an enthuasists car. If you want something sporty, well maintained, and clean this is the car for you.

In the past year and a half the following has been done:
New valve cover
New valve cover gasket
New battery
New updated vanos solenoids
New waterpump and thermostat
Power steering fluid flush
Coolant flush
Brake fluid flush
Oil change 3-4k miles
Wheel alignment w/coilover install

I do not want to sell this car being ive put some much time and effort into keeping it mint and in its current condition. But I plan on upgrading to a 335 or a 5 series, im not decided yet. I work construction so Ive only been using the car on the weekends. the car has never been involved in an accident and it has a clean title as well as clean car fax and auto check record.

I would like to sell the car stock with out the exhaust, coilovers, and lci tail lights, but im willing to include them for the right price. I will put the stock 17" wheels back on the car upon sale, but i do have another set of 269 oem rims i can include in sale. The wheels do not have tires but ill throw them in for the right price if someones interested.

I guarentee this is the cleanest 2007 youll come across.

Location is Long Island NY

Price $16,000 negotiable

Appreciate 0