F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 435i exhaust system
Extreme Powerhouse

05-20-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Sabjimenez
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 435i - M package

435i exhaust system

I'm looking into getting a new exhaust system, I don't seem to find many out there though. All I'm finding is Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust, GTHAUS, and ofcourse MPE. has anyone heard these three in person? I want a little more growl and deeper sound when stepping on it, but not too obnoxious. or can I just get a downpipe and make it sound the way I want? Ideally would be the GTHAUS exhaust because I can make it loud and quiet with a switch, but it is kinda expensive... How nice does the MPE sound in person?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 02:17 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabjimenez View Post
I'm looking into getting a new exhaust system, I don't seem to find many out there though. All I'm finding is Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust, GTHAUS, and ofcourse MPE. has anyone heard these three in person? I want a little more growl and deeper sound when stepping on it, but not too obnoxious. or can I just get a downpipe and make it sound the way I want? Ideally would be the GTHAUS exhaust because I can make it loud and quiet with a switch, but it is kinda expensive... How nice does the MPE sound in person?

Thanks!
Hi,
We offer 12 different exhausts for your car
GTHaus would be the loudest one. You can control it to make it quieter if needed.
Remus offer 3 different exhausts ( axle, catback, turbo back). All three are very popular as well .
AWE is another popular option if you not mind waiting 4 weeks for one to be built.
If you are on a budget and looking for nice increase in sound over stock without being too loud, the Active Autowerke is a really good option as well.
Other exhausts that we offer AFE, Performance exhaust, Borla and Corsa.

The MPE sounds nice but for the price there other exhausts that sound better IMO

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 02:30 PM   #3
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com
Quote:

Thanks!
Hi,
We offer 12 different exhausts for your car
GTHaus would be the loudest one. You can control it to make it quieter if needed.
Remus offer 3 different exhausts ( axle, catback, turbo back). All three are very popular as well .
AWE is another popular option if you not mind waiting 4 weeks for one to be built.
If you are on a budget and looking for nice increase in sound over stock without being too loud, the Active Autowerke is a really good option as well.
Other exhausts that we offer AFE, Performance exhaust, Borla and Corsa.

The MPE sounds nice but for the price there other exhausts that sound better IMO
How would you rank the exhausts if price were not an issue. Not sure if you are liberty to share this information but there is no comparisons out there for people looking into this upgrade

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2015, 11:30 PM   #4
Magna_Flow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:

Thanks!
We sell a cat-back for the 435i (and 335i)Part #15271) that comes with 3" tubing and gives a nice, deep tone. That cat-back is built in the U.S. from 100 percent stainless steel and we build them to last. Like all of our exhaust systems, it comes with a lifetime warranty, too.

Here it is on a 2013 335i:

[u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRhZIQtR6I[/u2b]
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2015, 08:05 AM   #5
Earthmaster
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 15' M4 Austin Yellow

^ somebody gonna get banned
Appreciate 0