THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum suspension questions

05-12-2015, 07:25 AM   #1
Steve80bk
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 superman m235i on the way

suspension questions

Good Morning to all. I picked up my Estoril Blue m235i last Tuesday and I have some questions about suspension upgrades as it's been a while since I've dropped a car and really don't know whats the best option. I am disappointed going from an xdrive to rwd that the ride height on this car is kinda high for rwd. I did not want to have to lower it but with rims it just won't look right. I don't like a hard drop, as I'm really not a fan of the look. I also live in Brooklyn which can be an issue for really low cars with the kind of road conditions we have here. I am looking for an inch drop or less but want my ride quality as close to stock as possible. I know there is information out there from companies stating their ride qualities, but I prefer hearing it from people that have my car with that product versus the company website guarantees. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
Roshi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235 - MW, 6MT.

I'm lowered on Dinan springs. Very little difference in ride quality over stock (that i can tell). If anything it is a bit stiffer and reduced body roll in hard cornering. As far as the height, Dinan is a very mild drop. I actually wish it was bit lower in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #3
Steve80bk
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 superman m235i on the way

Do you have any pics you can post or that are posted elsewhere that I can check out?
Appreciate 0