proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

05-08-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
MAC 1977
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 San Marino Blue M3

F80 Mineral Grey in Clear Lake

Anyone on here own the Mineral Grey M3 that was parked in the 24hr fitness on Bay Area around 8:30am today?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 03:11 PM   #2
Autowillie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 MG/SO, DCT

That would be me. Have had it about 6 months. It is much cleaner now.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #3
MAC 1977
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autowillie View Post
Awesome. I didn't get a close look, but it looked good from afar. What are your specs? Is it stock? Did you do the expel clear film and/or any nano coating to the paint?

Do you workout there often? I'm usually there in the mornings about 4 times a week. I haven't seen your car before.

I'm still waiting for my M3. Should be June production. I did an individual order of San Marino Blue, silverstone full interior, carbon fiber roof and trim, 19 silver wheels, 6 speed, HK system, full LED, and adaptive suspension. I plan on adding some M performance bits when I get it as well. Its been a long wait. I ordered it in January.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 08:51 AM   #4
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC 1977
Quote:
Awesome. I didn't get a close look, but it looked good from afar. What are your specs? Is it stock? Did you do the expel clear film and/or any nano coating to the paint?

Do you workout there often? I'm usually there in the mornings about 4 times a week. I haven't seen your car before.

I'm still waiting for my M3. Should be June production. I did an individual order of San Marino Blue, silverstone full interior, carbon fiber roof and trim, 19 silver wheels, 6 speed, HK system, full LED, and adaptive suspension. I plan on adding some M performance bits when I get it as well. Its been a long wait. I ordered it in January.
That is exactly the spec I am currently contemplating!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #5
Autowillie
United_States
Rep

Mine is stock, no paint protection but planning ti do a window tint specs are: SO interior, Wood trim, HK radio, black 19s, DCT. Did the ED and it was a great experience. I work out there in the evening and morning on the weekends. I will be looking for your car, love the san marino blue.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #6
MAC 1977
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
If your still contemplating that build once I get it, I'll make sure to take penty of pictures and I'm in the woodlands area several times a year.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2015, 09:54 AM   #7
MAC 1977
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Mine is stock, no paint protection but planning ti do a window tint specs are: SO interior, Wood trim, HK radio, black 19s, DCT. Did the ED and it was a great experience. I work out there in the evening and morning on the weekends. I will be looking for your car, love the san marino blue.
If you have time one day, I'd like to see how the standard suspension feels. I'm buying this car based on all the reviews and having had a 98 E36 in Dakar Yellow for 7 years. I had bilstein sport shocks and HR sport spings on it. It handled like it was on rails, but was a bit punishing on some of these crappy Houston streets. I also still haven't heard the stock exhaust in person. I've heard it on all these videos but its not the same. The service manager at BMW Clear Lake is supposed to have the M perfornance exhaust on his car.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 08:50 PM   #8
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
If your still contemplating that build once I get it, I'll make sure to take penty of pictures and I'm in the woodlands area several times a year.
Awesome! That combo is worth a drive down South.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 06:50 AM   #9
Autowillie
United_States
Rep

If I my car is at the gym, look for a short 57 year old guy and we can do a test ride. I had an 11 model M3 with the adjustable suspension. Comfort setting was softer than the new one, but I think it rides fine.
Appreciate 0