F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Recent experience with dealers in Seattle / Bellevue area?
Studio RSR

05-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #1
klo
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi coupe

Recent experience with dealers in Seattle / Bellevue area?

I'll be moving back to the seattle area in the next couple of months - anyone have any good recent experiences working with CAs in the area, and can recommend someone who can give competitive prices (i.e. a shade above invoice)

I bought my first bmw at the bellevue dealer about 7 years ago, found my CA at the time off this forum who gave me a great deal on ED; unfortunately he's no longer there. Heard lots of negative reviews on Bellevue at the time but my CA was great; not sure how/if the situation has changed.

I'm looking to get an X3 or X4...

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
floydarogers
Curmudgeon and Pedant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d, 2014 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by klo View Post
I'll be moving back to the seattle area in the next couple of months - anyone have any good recent experiences working with CAs in the area, and can recommend someone who can give competitive prices (i.e. a shade above invoice)

I bought my first bmw at the bellevue dealer about 7 years ago, found my CA at the time off this forum who gave me a great deal on ED; unfortunately he's no longer there. Heard lots of negative reviews on Bellevue at the time but my CA was great; not sure how/if the situation has changed.
I keep hearing that BMW Northwest in Fife is the best.
I keep hearing that BMW Seattle is improved.
BMW Bellevue seems to me to be about the same it always has been (we've bought 3 cars there). They're kind of tough on price, they're a Costco affiliate so they're used to $1000-$1500 above invoice, hard to get them lower. If you go there, David Ly seems pretty goo.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2015, 03:39 PM   #3
BXL4
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydarogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by klo View Post

I keep hearing that BMW Northwest in Fife is the best.
I keep hearing that BMW Seattle is improved.
BMW Bellevue seems to me to be about the same it always has been (we've bought 3 cars there). They're kind of tough on price, they're a Costco affiliate so they're used to $1000-$1500 above invoice, hard to get them lower. If you go there, David Ly seems pretty goo.
I had a very good experience at BMW NW for my 2015 328i ED. My CA was Mark Rauschert.

Good luck
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #4
Spaceneedle
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Are there any drawbacks financially in buying a car from Oregon and then bringing it to Seattle? Just trying to figure out if I have to factor in added costs (besides driving to Oregon) if I buy a new car from a dealer on Oregon.
Appreciate 0