BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-23-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
anom3
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335ix

Great Service : geniune parts GmbH

I'm only about a year or so into owning my E92 M3, but I am guessing these guys are "old school".

Their site says they have been around since 1997. So I am guessing some of you here may know of them.

I order some parts from them from time to time.

About 2 weeks ago I ordered the extended leather trim for my E92 M3. All 6 parts. Yeah, a bit pricy, but I could not find it on eBay / etc.

So anyways, made the order, order came in.

Unwrapped / unboxed all of it...

Turns out at the BMW factory (or distributor? not sure...) they accidentally put the black trim + white stiching in the box that should have had black trim + black striching.

So one of the parts (front center, between steering wheel and passanger door) was incorrect... It didnt match the other parts

+1 #1:
So I emailed them. Within a day I was notified to send the part back and they would send me the correct one. Yeah I know this is normal / what should be done, but regardless... Was nice to get a quick reply without any fuss.

+1 #2:
I was expecting to have to cover the shipping myself. I managed to find some fairly cheap shipping (I am not located in Germany so its inner-EU international) seeing as the part is under 1KG. But regardless, I didnt / didnt plan on bringing this up with them. But... Behold, 5 minutes ago I get an email asking how much the shipping was and that it would be deducted from my new order (ordered the carbon splitters and some other bits). Really nice to see this kind of service. The amount for the shipping was quite low, but regardless, put a smile on my face to see a company do it right.

Whenever I need OEM parts that I cannot find used or dont want used I will be ordering from them.

Quite happy with the service.

Thought I would share.

https://eshop.original-teile.de is where they are at BTW.
Appreciate 0