BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-11-2015, 09:44 AM   #1
UrbanExtant
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Comp Pack

Leather protection products?

I'm beginning to get everything ready for picking up my X5 M at the performance center next month, and I've gotten down to what to bring to protect the leather. Having ordered the red interior, I worry about jean/dye transfer onto the lighter colored leather. What, if any, products is everyone using to protect their leather?

I've read Leather Masters Ink Stop, or Leather Masters Leather Barrier are good products, followed-up by Leather Masters Protection Cream in Matte Finish, because these will retain the matte finish of the merino leather.

I would love to be guided in the appropriate direction, if these products aren't the best to use.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
Armen383
First Lieutenant
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: Mercedes-Benz E63S

Annual general heavy duty protection - Ceramic Pro Leather (same company that produces the solution I've used for the exterior coating). In between - BMW original leather conditioner every month.
Appreciate 0