THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Northwest Thanks for the add!

04-03-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
Michel-Tony
I Heart Bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 MazdaSpeed3 (soon M235i)

Smile Thanks for the add!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to thank this forum for opening its' doors to me & I look forward to owning an M235i or M240i (when ever it's released) next year! I live in Portland, OR so if anyone knows of any local BMW Groups that meet up, wrench on their Bimmers or go on any cruises; please let me know. I will continue to research my future BMW 2 series on this site until purchase. Not many M235i's around here which actually makes the car that much more enticing to me (though I finally did see one tonight for the first time). Kind of like why I purchased my current car (2012 MazdaSpeed3) instead of the more common STI's roaming in every corner. Getting a little tired of putting money into a FWD vehicle that places 1st, 2nd & 3rd gear in a useless state with more power lol. I'm ready for RWD & my dream car, which has been a BMW, since I sat inside one at the age of 16. I'm still possibly considering an M2, but it's just out of reach of my financial abilities unless I wait & save more for another year or two depending on how much more it will cost. I've read they may be $8-10k more than the M235i. Don't think I can wait that much longer
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2015, 09:07 AM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
The Seattle area BMWCCA is very active. Come and join us some time.

http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
hoppy6698
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i, Estoril Blue on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG
The Seattle area BMWCCA is very active. Come and join us some time.

http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/
I would look up the Facebook group - PNW BMW as well. Very active with a large Portland following. Welcome the the PNW clubs!