E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Alpine CDA-9855R, Alpine digital Monoblock amp and Vibe blackair subs

02-22-2015, 06:22 AM   #1
BMWLad
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 F06 640d

Alpine CDA-9855R, Alpine digital Monoblock amp and Vibe blackair subs

Hi all

Since purchasing my 330, I've got to the point that I don't need any of this kit and with baby being due I need to clear some space in the spare bedroom.

I've got the following for sale would prefer cash on collection but can post.

Photos of all the of the items can be found here.

Alpine CDA-9855R head unit comes with KCA-420i
Quality head unit with just about every feature available including time delay, multi colour illumination. Can also use the ipersonalise website where you can adjust the sound parameters from your computer and burn them to a CD for the head unit to read. The iPod adaptor works with all versions of iPhone and iPod although newer iPods and phone need the adaptor sold by apple. Far too many features to list so heres a list http://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products//cda-9855r

Comes complete with all wiring (not tampered with) remote, facia box. Cost when new around £520 looking for £130 for the head unit and iPod adaptor..

Alpine V12 MRD-605 digital monoblock amp 600w RMS
Great amplifier used to power the two vibe subs only really ever used with relatively low gains. Couple of marks shown in the photos but otherwise in great condition. Loads of features again here is link. http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/prod...05_p-26169.htm
Was over £300 when new looking for £125.

Vibe blackair 12" subs x2
Original and best looking (in my opinion) vibe black air subs 1400w peak, 350w RMS. Not a lot else you can say about these, look understated when mounted in a box, but a nice looking coil should you reverse fit them. Can be as loud as your ears can take if that is your thing but also give a nice sound if you want to enhance what you've already got. Will be in original boxes I think I've also got the vibe allen key screws as well kicking around. Were £100 each new looking for £40 each or £75 for the pair

I can be got hold of on here via PM, or by mobile 07841029200. All items are based in Leamington Spa. Collection welcome in the evenings or weekend with a bit of notice.
Appreciate 0