E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > log when codes thrown P2AAF, P29F5 and P29CD

02-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #1
tampaturbom3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 Coupe

log when codes thrown P2AAF, P29F5 and P29CD

On the OFT with Stage 2, going WOT, car started shaking and threw codes P2AAF, P29F5 and P29CD. I've never had those codes before. the car had a SES and was shaking and would barely maintain speed. I pulled over, turned off the car, cleared codes, started back up with no problems.... then after a while, I re- went WOT with the OFT logging and it happened again. This time, at a stop light, I cleared the code with the OFT and the car started running smooth again... even without re-starting, weird.
I have 56k miles and as far as I know, original plugs, so I plan to change them tomorrow as well as adding my Procede extra fuel pump so I can run more e85.
I think I've attached the log (hopefully, as I'm not very technical savvy).