E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Sold- Price Drop- For Sale 335d MSport

02-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Black BMW M4

Sold- Price Drop- For Sale 335d MSport

*Sold*

Just bought an M4 so I have for sale my black 335d MSport, 2007. 1 keeper from new, ie I have had this from new and looked after it! Huge spec. 19in star spoke alloys with Bridgestone Potenza runflat tyres(new £3500), only 3 months old, bought from BMW Main Dealers. Sunroof, Comfort Access, Automatic. Professional Sat Nav. Logic 7 Sound System. Heated front seats. Electric folding mirrors, Split folding rear seats. Black Leather seats. 6 CD Changer. Sliding Armrest. Blackline rear lights and black front kidney grilles. FSH. MOT 12 months. 142,000 miles. Just replaced battery after almost 8 years. Runs superb, better than when I first bought it. Economical, yet superfast. DPF removed. Remapped to 324bhp.

Asking price £7,995.
Attached Images

Last edited by snawaz; 03-24-2015 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #2
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 lci 330d

Loving the bootlid, dont see many at all on the e90.

Shame the mileage aint lower i fancy something a bit quicker

Glwts
      02-13-2015, 12:52 AM   #3
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

In for pics of the M4
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 03:33 AM   #4
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
In for pics of the M4
Yeah. Arrives mid March. Will post pics once blacked out!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 03:43 AM   #5
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

looks like a clean example. good luck with the sale. mileage isnt a big deal when theyve been looked after.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 03:48 AM   #6
richk84
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: e93 330i

Good spec. I dont think you will have problems shifting. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 09:05 AM   #7
holmefield
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330 d m sport

I'd like this very much, boot looks standard to me???
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 09:58 AM   #8
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmefield View Post
I'd like this very much, boot looks standard to me???
Yeah. I'm not sure what Reece was referring to. You can see a lip on it and maybe this is peculiar to the MSport as in mine. All I can say is it is a standard MSport car.

Last edited by snawaz; 02-13-2015 at 10:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 05:21 PM   #9
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 lci 330d

Yeh i was looking at it through the app on iphone, now looking at it on the ipad its the reflections making it look like a csl bootlid
      03-22-2015, 11:50 AM   #10
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi everyone. Just reduced the price significantly from £10,000 down to £7,995.

I am also now placing an ad in the autotrader.

Any takers?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2015, 03:36 AM   #11
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 Silverstone M3

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2015, 08:43 AM   #12
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Thank you everyone for your PM's and interest in the car. It sold yesterday and now already paid for. So please no more enquiries. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2015, 10:47 AM   #13
gerdy
Private
Rep
Drives: 335d

Looks a nice car. I see its now listed on gumtree at 2k more than the asking price.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:11 AM   #14
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedb View Post
Pm'd
you should keep the car instead of taking bits off and selling it. i dont think you will find one with this spec and when you sell it on you will struggle to find one with the spec regardless of the profit margin you make on it
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:32 AM   #15
surrey 335i
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i E91 sport, 123d + others

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
you should keep the car instead of taking bits off and selling it. i dont think you will find one with this spec and when you sell it on you will struggle to find one with the spec regardless of the profit margin you make on it
Why not? He was smart enough to buy this at a steal of a price good luck to him (I was tempted buy it myself and sell those wheels on their own and then sell the car on a standard set of MV alloys).
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:45 AM   #16
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrey 335i View Post
Why not? He was smart enough to buy this at a steal of a price good luck to him (I was tempted buy it myself and sell those wheels on their own and then sell the car on a standard set of MV alloys).
why though? the 230's and MV's sell for pretty much the same sort of money

the car seems to be mint. mileage isnt a big a deal on these and to have a car with this spec and potential at 7-8k is a steal. i would run it to the ground and enjoy everyday of it with the power and spec knowing it only cost me between 7 and 8

selling it to someone to make a potential profit and then you have to jump back in your 320d is daft lol
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:46 AM   #17
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrey 335i View Post
Thanks - Also to clarify, the car is not currently up for sale!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the dark line rear lights, I prefer the fully red tinted lens rears like gangzoom had on his. I know snawaz loves blacking out his cars as he has followed suit with his M4.

Also, I had the 19" twists on my 320d LCI with runflats. The ride is horrendous and it's a crack fest waiting to happen. I would much rather sit on 18" mv3's, with or without runflats.

I'm still in 2 minds. The car drives amazingly well and the power is sublime but 30mpg is also difficult to live with when I'm used to 53/54mpg (12k+ miles a year). I'll be keeping it for a short while until I've decided what to do with it.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:49 AM   #18
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
why though? the 230's and MV's sell for pretty much the same sort of money

the car seems to be mint. mileage isnt a big a deal on these and to have a car with this spec and potential at 7-8k is a steal. i would run it to the ground and enjoy everyday of it with the power and spec knowing it only cost me between 7 and 8

selling it to someone to make a potential profit and then you have to jump back in your 320d is daft lol
Already got my set of 18" MV3's with more or less brand new Bridgestone runflats for a bargain £380! The wheels have been dropped off to be refurbed and they will be on the car shortly.

I also have OEM rear lights on the car, outers are red lens tinted but the inners aren't done yet.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 05:56 AM   #19
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Thanks - Also to clarify, the car is not currently up for sale!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the dark line rear lights, I prefer the fully red tinted lens rears like gangzoom had on his. I know snawaz loves blacking out his cars as he has followed suit with his M4.

Also, I had the 19" twists on my 320d LCI with runflats. The ride is horrendous and it's a crack fest waiting to happen. I would much rather sit on 18" mv3's, with or without runflats.

I'm still in 2 minds. The car drives amazingly well and the power is sublime but 30mpg is also difficult to live with when I'm used to 53/54mpg (12k+ miles a year). I'll be keeping it for a short while until I've decided what to do with it.
doesnt make sense at all lol...

you said you are looking too sell 320d and get something quicker as you do less miles now or something on previous thread and now youve bought a car at a good price but now you dont want to keep because of the MPG? obviously its not the real reason.

if i were you i would forget about the profit and keep it because optional extra's in my eyes are what the cars all about...but we will see it on the net soon for 9k ono

money comes and goes mate but decent cars come hard to find.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 06:16 AM   #20
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
doesnt make sense at all lol...

you said you are looking too sell 320d and get something quicker as you do less miles now or something on previous thread and now youve bought a car at a good price but now you dont want to keep because of the MPG? obviously its not the real reason.

if i were you i would forget about the profit and keep it because optional extra's in my eyes are what the cars all about...but we will see it on the net soon for 9k ono

money comes and goes mate but decent cars come hard to find.
I don't recall saying anything about selling my 320d. I would like a bit more power, yes, but who doesn't?

The car has been bought for a fantastic price with amazing spec, yes, but why should that tie me in to keeping it?
Also, if you cherish optional extras so much why didn't you buy it?

Everyone's circumstances are different my friend. It's easy to say if it was me but no 2 people are the same. For me, if I keep it I will get enjoyment out of the car but honestly speaking, it's difficult to live with a pre lci after owning an lci. the centre console in the pre lci is too close so my left leg is constantly knocking against it (and I'm only 5ft 7!). Also, some of the buttons and vents are a lot stiffer (due to age) and the bi-xenons are nowhere near as powerful as in the lci. Don't get me wrong, the car drives very well but 3 years of development goes a long way and to me it shows.

I haven't made any decision yet on what I will be doing but if it is sold, I won't put it on forum classifieds as I will only get slated for it.
Plus the money will go towards a well deserved holiday for me and my wife before the little one is due
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2015, 04:02 AM   #21
bazz780
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 330d m sport

Ahmed, you dont have to justify yourself, your car, your choice, your life

I hate when people interrogate others situations - probably boredom lol
Appreciate 1
      04-05-2015, 04:08 AM   #22
snawaz
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
I don't recall saying anything about selling my 320d. I would like a bit more power, yes, but who doesn't?

The car has been bought for a fantastic price with amazing spec, yes, but why should that tie me in to keeping it?
Also, if you cherish optional extras so much why didn't you buy it?

Everyone's circumstances are different my friend. It's easy to say if it was me but no 2 people are the same. For me, if I keep it I will get enjoyment out of the car but honestly speaking, it's difficult to live with a pre lci after owning an lci. the centre console in the pre lci is too close so my left leg is constantly knocking against it (and I'm only 5ft 7!). Also, some of the buttons and vents are a lot stiffer (due to age) and the bi-xenons are nowhere near as powerful as in the lci. Don't get me wrong, the car drives very well but 3 years of development goes a long way and to me it shows.

I haven't made any decision yet on what I will be doing but if it is sold, I won't put it on forum classifieds as I will only get slated for it.
Plus the money will go towards a well deserved holiday for me and my wife before the little one is due
Can I just say something.

It was a pleasure selling the car to you. You were really nice to deal with and for me that was worth a lot.

Whatever you do to the car should now be no one elses business. Good luck with selling the wheels. I hope you enjoy the car like I did for however long you keep it.

Once again it was a pleasure meeting you.
Appreciate 1