Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

01-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
SanFranSoxFan
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Comp

Sighting: 1/24 NorCal MG M3/M4 getting pulled over on Hwy 1 & Sir Francis Drake

I was on a drive with my 6yr old son in our '15 M3 Mineral Grey, We were coming from San Rafael on Sir Francis Drake Blvd, turn left on Hwy 1 to head back towards stinson beach when we saw a Mineral Grey (M3 I think) getting a speeding ticket at the intersection. The car was full of people obviously out on an enjoyable drive. It was eerie to see almost the exact car as me getting pulled over when just seconds before I myself was doing some spirited yet safe driving.

I honked my horn but only th cop looked up and kind of smiled and waived. Curious if it was anyone here.

Last edited by SanFranSoxFan; 01-26-2015 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: OOps, just saw a thread dedicated to this subject.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 07:22 PM   #2
Wei718
Major
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranSoxFan View Post
I was on a drive with my 6yr old son in our '15 M3 Mineral Grey, We were coming from San Rafael on Sir Francis Drake Blvd, turn left on Hwy 1 to head back towards stinson beach when we saw a Mineral Grey (M3 I think) getting a speeding ticket at the intersection. The car was full of people obviously out on an enjoyable drive. It was eerie to see almost the exact car as me getting pulled over when just seconds before I myself was doing some spirited yet safe driving.

I honked my horn but only th cop looked up and kind of smiled and waived. Curious if it was anyone here.
Wasn't me!

I'm looking for one weekend to take a drive out that way to enjoy the beast.
Appreciate 0