ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

01-19-2015, 03:47 PM   #1
MSPM4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

MSP/TC Car Wash Recommendations

Anyone in the MSP/TC area have a good touchless car wash they recommend during the winter months ?

Looking for a place that is trackless too...
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
Zane.BMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 15' M4, 16' M3 ZCP, 18' M550i

Hey MSPM4! Good to know there's other minnesotans on here! haha

I recommend most of the Kwik Trip Touchfree or Holiday. Holiday has unlimnited washpass for 30 bucks a month. Pretty good deal if you ask me
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #3
MSPM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanks Zane_Ngo ! Do those locations have the trackless washes? Those tracks scare the crap outta me with my wheels...dont need any road rash on those babies

I just picked up my M4 last Friday...loving every min of it !
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
Zane.BMW
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPM4 View Post
Thanks Zane_Ngo ! Do those locations have the trackless washes? Those tracks scare the crap outta me with my wheels...dont need any road rash on those babies

I just picked up my M4 last Friday...loving every min of it !
most of them should not have tracks. i know how you feel lol. i hate those tracks as well.

where did you purchase from? minnetonka or motorwerks and which M4? ive seen all of them at both locations lol. I just placed an order. expecting delivery end of march!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #5
MSPM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

I went to Minnetonka BMW...I was blown away when i saw their inventory. Mine was on the floor, but they have/had like 9 M4's !

Which dealer did you end up ordering from ?

I will be driving by a few different locations on the way home from work tonight, hope to find something ! Also, i my be investing in some at home cleaning solutions...any suggestions ?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 11:28 PM   #6
Zane.BMW
Private
Rep

Quote:
I went to Minnetonka BMW...I was blown away when i saw their inventory. Mine was on the floor, but they have/had like 9 M4's !

Which dealer did you end up ordering from ?

I will be driving by a few different locations on the way home from work tonight, hope to find something ! Also, i my be investing in some at home cleaning solutions...any suggestions ?
Nice, I was actually working with Tony Zemke from BMW of Minnetonka but then he disappeared on me. So then i went over to motorwerks and worked with a guy name Patrick. Super chill guy. Ordered thru him.

Mind if I ask what kind of a deal you got?

As for Cleaning solutions at home, I recommend anything maguires. or Eagle One. I've always used them and loved it.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 09:33 AM   #7
MSPM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Nice, I was actually referred to Jeff Swanson. He was great to work with.

Gave me 3,000 off sticker, was told that most of these cars are selling right at and sometime slightly above sticker so I was very pleased with the deal. Was trading in a 2014 E class and he gave me a great price on the trade. How did your deal work out?

When do you take delivery?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 05:55 PM   #8
Zane.BMW
Private
Rep

Quote:
Nice, I was actually referred to Jeff Swanson. He was great to work with.

Gave me 3,000 off sticker, was told that most of these cars are selling right at and sometime slightly above sticker so I was very pleased with the deal. Was trading in a 2014 E class and he gave me a great price on the trade. How did your deal work out?

When do you take delivery?
Minnetonka said they wouldn't be very lenient on price if I were to order one. That's why I gave motorwerks a try and because my CA disappeared lol. They're giving me 3930 off msrp. Not trading anything in.

Car is in production right now in the paint shop. Estimated completion date is 2/9 and then it should be another 6 weeks to get here. So mid to end of march.

So excited!
Appreciate 0