F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 335i M-Sport AW/BD Tastefully Modded - Houston, TX SOLD!!!!!
Studio RSR

01-07-2015, 08:01 AM   #1
GhazaliGTE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport

2013 335i M-Sport AW/BD Tastefully Modded - Houston, TX SOLD!!!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 44,000.00

Item Interest
SOLD!!!!

Basic Information:

2013 M Sport
25,050 miles (mostly highway)
Alpine White / Black Dakota
Sport automatic transmission w/paddles

Packages:

Driver Assistance Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Rear-view/Surround-View Cameras
19" 403M wheels w/summer tires
Heated front seats
Harmon Kardon surround

Accessories:

Black kidney grills
Carbon fiber spoiler
Carbon fiber mirror caps
Stainless steel pedals
M Performance brakes w/red calipers
Carbon fiber and Alcantara interior trim
Carbon fiber selector lever
M Performance side sills decals
Front splitter - black

Aftermarket:

3M clear bra (front bumper, half of hood and fenders, and side-view mirrors)
30% tint all the way around
ECU Tuning Group stage 1 tune (comparable to JB4 Stage 2)
Muffler delete (M-Power Houston custom fitting)
Challenge down pipe (High-Flow Cat)
Evolution Racewerks charge pipe
Burger Motorsports intake
IND paint matched front reflectors
3M roof wrap in glossy black
H&R Sport springs
///M license plate frame

Up for sale is my precious N55-bearing F30, "Storm Trooper" in Houston, TX. I ordered this car in March of 2013; it was built in Germany and delivered to me in May of 2013. I loaded it up with everything I wanted, minus the dynamic handling package (salesman didn't explain it to me properly, said it was just a lowering modification ). It drives wonderfully and gets a lot of compliments too. I've done a good amount of modifications to it and I really love the outcome.

I used to drive it daily, making my 130 mile round-trip commute to work/home, until about five months and 17,000 miles later when I decided I needed to pick up a cheap DD that I could stack mileage on. Since then (October 2013), it has been kept in my garage for most of its days and nights. These past 15 months, I only took it out on random weeknights and on weekends that I happened to be in town (not very often) for a total of about 8,000 miles. I keep it washed and clean, neat and tidy. I definitely babied it.

I usually don't keep my cars more than a year but I really liked this one so I've held on for longer than I thought I would. I'm only selling it because I want to take advantage of a good deal on something else. The only negatives are that the CEL (high catalyst flow) is on because of the HFC DP + tune and there is a very, very minor bump on the rear bumper cover. The CEL can be removed by applying a bypass around the DP (I think that's where it is?). The bump came from a 1-2 mph tap from behind at a traffic light; you can't see any damage whatsoever unless you're on your knees making the Steven Seagal face so I didn't worry about it.

All maintenance is up-to-date through BMW. The 4-year/50,000 mile warranties are transferable to the new owner and the 5-year tire/wheel/paint/windshield/interior coverage should be as well.

I've cut my accessory/modification prices in half (not even including labor), which I feel is pretty fair. It's already basically fully bolt-on modded and tuned with lots of little things to keep your eyes pleased. I would trade it in but I would lose so much value on my mods and it would cost me too much to remove everything and replace with the factory parts (which I will include in the sale, minus the down pipe because I forgot to reclaim it from the shop). This car is a tastefully-modified 335i that's ready to go as-is. The sticker price was $58k and then I added $7k of BMW accessories and $5k in modifications, totaling to about $70k.

I really do love this car! As I mentioned before, I have almost all of the original parts and will include them in the sale. I also have a JB4 stage 2 unit that I bought from someone on the forum's marketplace. It didn't work right (I had a drive-train malfunction, power kept cutting out, seller never responded to my cries for help) but I'll include it in the sale; the buyer may be able to figure it out and have a nice little bonus. I will be happy to arrange shipping as long as the buyer is willing to cover the expense.

You can PM me, call/text me at (Nine One Three) 707-1772, or email me at GhazaliGTE@gmail.com. I work Monday-Thursday so please do not call me before 4:30 PM CST on those days.

More photos and logs on my previous threads:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=840067

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1057376

Attached Images

Last edited by GhazaliGTE; 01-26-2015 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 03:19 PM   #2
GhazaliGTE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BUMP! Videos coming soon. I've filmed them but haven't had the opportunity to post them yet.
      01-21-2015, 03:19 PM   #3
GhazaliGTE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Sale pending!
      01-21-2015, 05:50 PM   #4
djpeetur
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

penfed approved
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
GhazaliGTE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeetur View Post
penfed approved
Thank you and congratulations, Peter! Wishing you the best of luck!
Appreciate 0