BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > Roof spoiler for sale AU

01-03-2015, 05:56 AM   #1
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M135i

Roof spoiler for sale AU

Guys I have a roof spoiler 3d design style and carbon look. The spoiler is very nice a few small defects but that is always the case with these carbon spoilers. Can be viewed if you are from vic AU. The spoiler needs to be fixed down and I would suggest a panel beater to do this. My only grief was the bottom of the ends curve a little in. If I wanted them sanded back I would have had to spray the spoiler the colour of the car. Many have seen it and tell me im crazy about such small detail. I didnt want to spray the spoiler though as well so prefer to sell it to someone even if theres a loss. Happy to sell for $220AU + shipping. Would imagine only local AU folk would be interested and vic people I am happy to show them the spoiler. If anyone's interested please pm me
Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 05:28 AM   #2
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M135i

I am also open to any reasonable offer as I prefer it went to someone to use it rather than sit in my garage for years
Appreciate 0