E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Alpina Dynamic 19" Alloy Wheels

01-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Oli
Campervan man
Rep
Drives: RS3 and VW Kombi

Alpina Dynamic 19" Alloy Wheels

Due to the incompetance of my local BMW garage I have twofront wheels, that are very, very light marked!!!( All damage was done at very low speed when the technician caught the ramp with the wheels). They are 8.5 x 19" Alpina Dynamics, one has a small chunk out the edge the size of my little finger nail and the other has a circular scratch the size of a 50P. Refurbing would cost £50 a wheel. Photo's are avialbale to anyone who is interested.

A complete set of these wheels and tyres from BMW is over £3000(robbing bastards), I am looking for £350 for the pair. From one of my suppliers, ELITE in essex, I can get rear ones to match for £390 each delivered, so someone could be bagging themselves a very cheap set of wheels.

The wheels will be available in aprrox 10 days while I wait for my replacement

Genuine VW T5 California Rental
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

the dealer is ??

Chan----- what one ?? angmering or portslade .I have had a run in with portslade and lost it big time with mr steve west ?? .Oli have they admitted liability and are they willing to pay for the replacements
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
Oli
Campervan man
Rep
Drives: RS3 and VW Kombi

Angmering. And yes, admitted liability both times!!!,been the same wheel nsf, they first replaced it about three months ago, and now they are replacing the same one again!!! They did offer to refurbish it, but I refused...obviously.

Because of this and other problems whilst theyve had my car Im getting the first service for free - but do I trust them!!!!

Genuine VW T5 California Rental
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

I dont get it

What are they playing at you will find portslade worse .I am not a violent person by any means but there service manager is a complete c--- i would have gladly killed him if he hadnt been at the end of a phone ,give him his due after we hung up he had the balls to phone back apologise and offer to send someone round to take a look at what i had said and admitted he was wrong ect ect but all said and done damage was done .

fortunatly i now have the time to take the car in and wait but last time they collected and returned the car ,my mrs aint interested in cars full stop doesnt check its returned un damaged .But imho when you pay out loads and they cant be bothered to look after it when you take it in what is the point .
Appreciate 0