F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Do Not Go To Advantage Bmw!!!! Crooks!!!!
ARMA SPEED

11-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
alexchen86
Too Many Hobbies!
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Sportline AW

Do Not Go To Advantage Bmw!!!! Crooks!!!!

Woodlands BMW ask for Honza. Don't ever take your BMW to Midtown they are part of Group 1 Automotive which as you may know are one of the major giants in town owning Fort Bend Toyota, Sterling McCall Acura, Sterling McCall Lexus, Sterling McCall Toyota, Advantage BMW, and I think BMW West as well.

They are the WORST and I mean WORST assholes you will ever deal with. First of all my SA there was retarded. Alex Pena was his name and I was thrown to him from Able (forget his last name) which was my first SA. Then an older SA Nick (forget his last name) but also friends with Honza at Woodlands BMW had something up his sleeve and would not take me on as a client!

When the car was towed to Woodlands BMW it was because some low level BMW technician purposely vandalized the DME wiring of my brand new F30 N55 fully loaded SportLine! I was furious which is why through the forums several people told me about Honza at the Woodlands.

Then Honza's bosses I guess was breathing down his neck hard for letting me keep the rental 328i for a month and he said they had to tow my car to the original dealership where I purchased the vehicle (Advantage BMW).

Then the story deepens. I immediately ask to speak with Juan Galvez who is the main supervisor there and he brought along his chief technician I assume to intimidate me? Why would his chief technician who did not do any work on my vehicle have to come into a closed meeting room? Obviously Juan was trying to intimidate me being that I am only 28 and able to afford a $56k car.

Long story.....my car was out of commission for almost 2 months and in the end I was so pissed off I filed a report to BMW NA. I must have complained to them at least 4 times with several investigators. Problem is the DME wiring damage was caused my Advantage BMW but that is the dealership's word against mine.

Terry at BMS saw all the photos and my wiring of the JB4 and saw nothing wrong. The JB4 was fully functional and not burnt.

Well....lesson learned don't go back to Advantage. By the way they are the number one most profitable BMW dealer in the United States so why should they give a damn about a little 3 series?

I got really nasty in front of the mechanic that actually worked on my car and caused the additional wiring damage which looked like someone had ransacked my car. If it was not for Nancy yet ANOTHER SA that Advantage BMW threw me to I would have taken legal action.

These assholes are not to be trusted. The mechanic actually lost 3 clips to my air box, ripped off ALL of the foam that sits under the motor cover, and basically left all my wiring looms in a mess on the passenger side that has NOTHING to do with what he was supposed to be working on. He even had the audacity to say well you should have repaired the car the first time.

This guy was all tattooed up and looked like he works at a Mexican tire shop. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

I am posting this on F30 Post. I have already filed 4 complaints with BMW NA. I am probably not going to file a complaint against BBB because my time is more valuable than those blue collar crooks at Advantage.

Can you believe these idiots actually charged me $500 for an OEM BMW battery because they said the old one was bad. BULL SHIT! The $500 was to cover the tow fee from Woodlands BMW to Advantage BMW.

Someone at Advantage must have accepted the wrecker bill and called the wrecker plus signed over payment. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Burnt C6
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Glad I bought mine from Momentum on 59 south. So far everything has been great with them. They have installed the Diana exhaust, springs and monday it gets the Stage 1 Diana Tronics tune installed. The car is pulling to the right more than it should after the spring install. They gave me no problem about going back and checking it out to get it straightened out. On and my aftermarket advisor is HOT as can be.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
USC2000
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M Sport

A dishonest person complaining about crooks. That's funny.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2015, 08:18 PM   #4
jkemps
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F32 435i M Sport

If you ever get a new BMW, come to austin. It is worth the drive and I highly recommend Dudley. He has been in the game since the beginning. He is a genuine, awesome and easy to get a hold of. He is all about relationship and not looking to screw anyone over. He goes the extra mile for his repetitive clients, but much further for even his first time clients. Check him out if you ever buy another BMW in Texas. Really great dude. Made getting my 2016 435i M Sport a super easy deal. Showed him what I wanted, didn't find it in a dealer. Did everything I asked and found an allocation at the 112 stage (probably just by chance). Had it to me in a month and a half. No matter where I move, that is if I ever leave Austin, I will always work with him.
Appreciate 0