E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Need help plz

11-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
E90willbby
Rep
Drives: E90

Need help plz

Hey what's up I have a 2006 325i 3.0
I replace my eccentric shaft sensor and seal long story short it was hard to take off the seal it had before so how I read other treads is install everything and after installing the valve cover then install the seal with the help of a 9mm socket to push in place but tried it and I thought the seal was going in right but it wasn't so I try the other side and the seal bent bad so I had to buy another seal and I figure it would go in but same thing It bent and those seal hard hard anyways I look at other pictures and research it but every picture or video I'm seeing has the place black valve cover and my has the aluminum cover idk what to do or how to install it there 15dollars each I've bpught 2 already does anyone know or can help me plz they say the seal should pop in easily but mine is giving me a hard time
Appreciate 0