THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum VPC & Accessories Installation

10-31-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
PFitto
Ultimate Driving Machine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X1

VPC & Accessories Installation

Can anybody provide some insight as to how long it would take for the VPC at the port to install the limited slip differential, carbon fiber mirror caps, black kidney grilles, and aluminum pedals? Has anybody had these installed recently?

I am a bit concerned because my car arrived at the port of delivery on Tuesday and BMW USA states the car is estimated to be delivered to the dealer by Sunday. Seems to be a little quick to me based on what I have heard is the normal timeframe in these situations. They could not tell me if the accessories were installed, and these are also not listed on the website under the options my production car has. Mind you that I placed the order at the dealer with the accessories from the beginning.

Any info is appreciated.
Appreciate 0