E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Low Profile Front License Plate Bracket

Closed Thread

10-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
Booboo12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Sedan 2007

Low Profile Front License Plate Bracket

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 40.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Skene Design
Item Name: Low Profile Front License Plate Bracket
Item Number: FPB-02 - USA/CDN

blurb from Skene's website:

"No Holes Front License Plate Mount
Don't want to drill unsightly holes through the front of your bumper?
Do you want an elegant, unobtrusive license plate mount that looks better than the stock model?
Do you need to mount a front license plate but don't want to pay over $200 to have a bracket painted to match your car?
Do you need to mount a plate for a fix-it ticket?
If so, the Skene Design front license plate mount may be exactly what you've been looking for. Its sleek, minimalist design mounts under the bumper and makes it all but invisible. A low cost, low profile alternative to bulky, stock OEM brackets, this bracket does not require any holes be drilled into the front face of your bumper. It leaves virtually no trace if you plan to remove your plate at a later date. It also requires no expensive painting to match your car's color.
Two small, 7/64" holes are required on the lower surface of the bumper. These holes are virtually invisible should you remove the bracket in the future.

Fabricated from aluminum alloy, the license plate bracket is shipped complete with left and right brackets and all necessary stainless steel mounting hardware, and 4 stylish, stainless button-head socket screws to mount your license plate with. It even includes the 7/64" drill bit and an Allen key for ease of assembly."

-------------------
I purchased this new from Skene Design for installation on my 2007 328I. But I never mounted it before I sold off that BMW, so all parts are still factory fresh. No missing screws or bolts or wrench and even comes with license plate screw covers (silver in color)

add $5.95 for priority express postage to anywhere Cont. USA.

Paypal only please.

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #2
MR CROWN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 335i/E46 ZHP

Picture of the bracket?

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
― Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
Booboo12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Sedan 2007

Name:  IMG_0099.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  155.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0100.JPG