E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Union Park in DE

12-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
underDAWG
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E30 on Stands

Union Park in DE

Union Park is the close to me. Have anyone deal with them?

I am looking for a E92 335 Xi either ED or PDC. I know what I need, so painless, quick and reasonable deal is what I looking for.

TIA
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
tjsolimeo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Black Sapphire E90

They didn't have the inventory when I was looking last month. Otto's took great care of us. Try Justice Mogano there.
      01-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
underDAWG
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E30 on Stands

Thanks, I will talk to Justice. May I ask how much you pay before tax?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Question Union Park BMW Experience

Hi all -

My first time post. This forum has helped me learn a lot about my first BMW purchase. Curious to know about recent experiences with Union Park BMW?

Both sales and service?

I just ordered on Thursday with delivery expected in late July. 335xi sedan, premium/sport/cold packages, AT, nav, paddle shifters, HD radio, CA, montego/beige/burl.

My sales guy was Joe C. Good guy, once he knew I knew all the numbers and did my research he cut to the chase. I tried to deal over the phone and they nickel/dimed a bit on floor mats and doc fees, but we settled on a flat price that was below MSRP, and while doing the deal he cut another $150 off on his own. I shopped the deal around over email and phone and 3 other dealers (Devon Hill, Mainline, Otto's) were all within $100-$300 of Union Park's deal with Union Park being the best offer.

I've seen some messaging from earlier years that had bad things to say about Union Park sales and service. Wondering if anything has changed recently? I can rate my sales experience with them as relatively smooth - but only after they knew I was fully informed of all the pricing and that I was shopping around.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #6
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

Huh, guess there are no Union Park stories? When I take delivery in July I'll keep this section updated on my experience.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #7
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

Update: car is awaiting transport. Emailed my CA for the VIN number and asked him if he had any info on 2009 changes to e90. He said he can only tell me what BMW tells him and as far as he knows there are no changes. I didn't send him the dealer bulletin floating around the internet but thought it was interesting. Wonder if all dealers are supposed to say this until September? So far dealing with Union Park has been smooth, but I haven't been emailing my CA too much either, just watching the OC.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

Update:

Emailed the dealer saying when the car arrives no dealer badges etc. And also I may switch to a lease (because I want to switch to a new car in 3 years now that the iDrive has changed).

My CA called back to say he had good news and can resubmit my deal to get me the 0.9% financing instead of the 3.9% financing we agreed on. I also let him know I'm considering a lease.

So far the interaction with Union Park is good.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #9
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

Picked up the car on Monday. Love it.

The CA Joe C. took his time with me and showed me all the features of the car. There were 2 problems with the car - dealer badge on it and what looked like a small indentation on the right front bumper - either from the factory or someone dropping a tool on it.

It was small but noticeable on close inspection. Otherwise the car was pristine. They filled out a "We Owe" form and have pledged to fix it. Because the interaction has been so good to date, I decided to trust them and took the "we owe" slip plus took delivery of the car.

I will see how they handle this issue. Ordinarily I wouldn't have taken delivery but it is minor, they pledged to fix it, they have been good so far, and it is a really sexy car.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
kennyg
new BMW owner
United_States
Rep

Dropped the car off today. Quick and smooth. Received 2005 X3 loaner. Should have car ready in 2 days. Will report back to the HUGE readership on this thread on the results.

I am feeling lonely posting here but hopefully this proves useful to someone down the road.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
SteveH
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

I can say good things about Union Park....You just have to play the number game with them. While Otto's came in cheaper, Union park had the color I really wanted. They started out about $25/mo more expensive than Ottos - but at the end of the day I got them below Otto's price; which 1/2 as much money down
Also, my sales man was a really good dude. Walt R. He is just as anal about car detailing as I am - and sent the car back 2x. After I got my hands on it and noticed some minor swirl marks, he has made an apt for it to go back AGAIN. Just nice dealing with someone like that

-Steve
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #12
SebringS2k
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 335i 6MT

Hey, sorry to revive this thread, but I currently live in DE and just recently purchased a CPO 335i, anyone have reviews on the service of Union Park? It's the closest dealer to me...but if it's bad, I can venture out to Ottos or a dealer in PA.

Thanks
Appreciate 0