THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Run-flats on M235i...

09-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
Cal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMWs, NSX.

Run-flats on M235i...

Just curious, but who here got run-flat tires on their M235i instead of the Michelin PSS summer tires? I was looking at a couple M235is at some dealers, and noticed that they were equipped with not only run-flats, but ALL-SEASON run-flats! These were RWD cars also. If you got RFTs on your car, where they also all-season? Which brand? I wonder how much this affects the ride compared to the Michelin PSS, and if the car has additional changes compared to those equipped with PSS. (For example, lack of mobility kit, decreased top-speed limiter, etc. In any case, the suspension setup should still be the same.)
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
Cal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMWs, NSX.

Thread got moved to "Wheels and Tires", and after browsing this section, I found some answers. Mods, feel free to delete this thread. Thanks!
Appreciate 0