E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Broken Speaker Grill - Upgrade?

08-14-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
D's Bimmer
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340 Xi

Broken Speaker Grill - Upgrade?

Good Morning!

A couple of the tabs have broken off my front passanger door speaker grill. I can replace this one for $15 from the dealership so no big deal cost wise.

A buddy mentioned to me why don't I take advantage of this and "upgrade" the look of the door grills. He mentioned that there are two other OEM grills that would fit the 4" speakers. One is an upgrade with the silver circle trim and the same black mesh. The other option is the M3 grill which has a different mesh design.

Could anyone chime in on whether this would look good and what the respective part numbers might be? The parts guys at my local dealership could not find either of these other grills in his system.

Thanks,

D