E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > 2008 E92 driverside xenon not working

08-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
thientien
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Blue

2008 E92 driverside xenon not working

Hi Folks,

I got into an accident a while back, broke the headlight and the front bumper. I bought brand new headlight from ebay, made by AL, OEM, w/o the motor, new xenon light bulb, new ballast, AE. I put it together and the xenon bulb did not turn on. I found out that it's not the bulb or the headlight, but it's the electrical system in the car by swapping the left and right headlight assembly, the xenon light only work on the passenger side after the swap. I like to fix this myself, and would reserve the option of going to the dealer at the very last. What else is there that I can replace to get the headlight xenon turn on? I also swapped the 2 fuses and it didn't look like the fuses were bad.

Thanks for helping.
Appreciate 0