E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > SiriusXM Channel Update

08-04-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Convertible (JZB)

SiriusXM Channel Update

Got a question for anyone else that has SiriusXM service. Apparently in mid-July there was supposed to be a channel update. However, nothing is showing differently in the Channels list. The other car doesn't have service so I can't compare.

We're talking CCC here (2007) so I was curious if anyone else with the CCC is successfully able to tune the new channels.

Channel 55 (Utopia) and 57 (Y2Kountry) are new channels which do not show up on our list, and many others were moved and/or reorganized. As far as I can see, the car has the existing (old) channel list.

Thanks for any insight!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Bump - can anyone with SiriusXM comment whether their CCC sees the new channels? Still no change here and trying to get this sorted out.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Well, looks like I got an answer even though it isn't ideal. Tried calling again and got to SiriusXM advanced support. The receiver in our cars is old and is actually from Sirius before the merger.

The new channels aren't supported, but if I get a newer receiver module with a newer serial number it might be possible. Has anyone retrofit a newer module, or is that out of the question on the CCC?
Appreciate 0