F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2012 335 Melbourne Red/black Sport Line - $34,500
Extreme Powerhouse

08-04-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
KGIL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 335

2012 335 Melbourne Red/black Sport Line - $34,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2012 Sport Line Melbourne Red w/ black interior. 8,500 miles with 8AT. I purchased the car in February w/ 3,500 miles, but after selling my '02 M5 I'm finding an auto transmission and I do not get along. Asking $34,500.

She has most every available option, including 19" wheels, enhanced BT and Parking Pkg, but NOT Dynamic Handling. I can't really post all the work that's been done......because there hasn't been too much work done. However, I can list everything (in my view) that is wrong with the car, which I think most of us on this board pay the most attention to. Below is a brief list of items that does not make the car "perfect":
  • 1-1/2" curb rash on passenger rear wheel
  • Drivers door seal has a 2" tear
  • door ding on rear drivers-side door (subtle, but it's there and easily repairable)

In the interest of FULL DISCLOSURE, the engine was replaced at 3,500 miles by BMW. This was not disclosed to me until very shortly after I purchased the car. While this news made me edgy, I followed proper break-in procedure and it seems to be perfect. That is one thing I'll give this car credit for, is that the N55 engine is really something else. Very fuel-effecient and more than enough power for me.

I've posted a few pics to get the ball rolling, but I'll upload better pics soon. Small additions I've made to her include a 3M bra and tinted windows. I have both window stickers and both keys. Recently clay-barred and waxed and carpets shampoo'd about once a month and only hand-washed.

Feel free to e-mail/call if you have questions. 402-968-8999. I don't have too many issues with shipping, so let me know. Thanks for looking.

Kevin
kevin@bergmanincentives.com

Attached Images

Last edited by KGIL; 11-03-2014 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: price drop
Appreciate 0