BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Active Autowerke Straightpipe on Stock Exhaust

03-12-2024, 05:58 PM   #1
Hank Scorpio
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Active Autowerke Straightpipe on Stock Exhaust

Recently picked up the AA Straight Pipe MP for my 2019 M2C from Extreme Powerhouse. Was getting tired of the lawnmower sound and didn’t want to get the “dull” sound from the EL MP.

I intend to upgrade my exhaust to the Remus Race down the road, but wanted to use the Straightpipe with the stock exhaust. The problem I’m having is that I’ve mistakenly ordered the Straightpipe with aftermarket exhaust option.

Will I be OK if I install the MP to the stock exhaust? Do I need an adapter? I’ve tried contacting Extreme Powerhouse, but no luck at all from customer service.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2024, 06:42 PM   #2
bhong
Rep
Drives: NA

Reach out to Active Autowerke directly and they should be able to answer your questions or concerns. They are very responsive and helpful.
Appreciate 0