06-26-2020, 04:06 AM   #6799
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
This is so true. There are so many needy people out there. They feel they aren’t complete unless they are in a relationship. When you’re good being alone, you won’t deal with the BS. It attracts the other side. Almost like playing hard to get but not playing.

Exactly!!!!

I found that place after my divorce. I had custody of my daughter...and I didn't even care to date for almost a year although I had all kinds of offers...especially people trying to match me up.

When I got back into the "game"...I knew I didn't need anyone to "complete" me. My daughter and myself were good enough.

But when I did start dating...I went a little wild although I kept my daughter sheltered from it. Nobody met her.

I wish my brother would learn that!
      06-26-2020, 06:10 AM   #6800
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
This is so true. There are so many needy people out there. They feel they aren’t complete unless they are in a relationship. When you’re good being alone, you won’t deal with the BS. It attracts the other side. Almost like playing hard to get but not playing.

i feel like this is true, especially for alot of women. I'd actually say then end up "settling" And then just die slowly.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15671.50
      06-28-2020, 06:45 PM   #6801
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I was fully ready to be catfished today but ended up getting compliments through my snap story and other girls checking her out

Sucks she's from california and was only in Chicago for the weekend
Appreciate 2
      06-28-2020, 09:28 PM   #6802
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Sucks she's from california and was only in Chicago for the weekend
no its the other way around.. it sucks you live in Chicago and not somewhere in California..
      06-29-2020, 05:29 PM   #6803
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
I was fully ready to be catfished today but ended up getting compliments through my snap story
speak english man
Appreciate 1
      06-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #6804
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
it depends on the girl for me.. for some girls you just need to be there, for some you need to disappear to attract more.. i cant generalize for all but i agree with with having a character, shape, taking etc. though thats a must for yourself first of all..
Everyone is different, which is why you have to get to know them a bit to figure out what they want. Personally the clingy types really annoy the crap out of me after a short time so I never was really into them. Most of the women I've dated have been very independent.
Couldn't agree more! I find independence to be an extremely attractive trait in a woman. More so than looks. There's definitely something comforting knowing she can take care of herself both financially and mentally without a guy around. I have also found that these types typically come with less baggage and tend to be more driven professionally. Both obviously attractive traits for me, but not so much for some of my buddies. It's weird to say, but it's almost like they intentionally seek out damaged girls as they're easier to pull.

Very strange to me, why would you want damaged goods?

Anything worth having in this world takes effort and commitment. The good ones are out there, but you've got to be willing to put in the effort.
Girls who are too independent and all that bore(d) the fuck out of me. They are emotionally numb and have ridden the cock carousel for too long. Get someone who needs you, is inspired by you, can't live without you, despite having everything. Not someone for whom you are an accessory, and makes you "do the work". Fuck that.

Edit: I really need to stop using the Bimmerpost app. Formatting posts is a pain!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 03:23 AM   #6805
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Interesting point. From when a woman is too independent for you? If you would lean this onto the mass of consumed d*cks, I would call you old fashioned dinosaur, which is no offense. A man with lots of smoked sluts is called experienced and a woman on the flipside is too independent?
C'mon...theres more between heaven and hell

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      07-01-2020, 07:36 AM   #6806
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Girls who are too independent and all that bore(d) the fuck out of me. They are emotionally numb and have ridden the cock carousel for too long. Get someone who needs you, is inspired by you, can't live without you, despite having everything. Not someone for whom you are an accessory, and makes you "do the work". Fuck that.

Edit: I really need to stop using the Bimmerpost app. Formatting posts is a pain!
Curious as to your age. You have much to learn and your inexperience is showing grasshopper.

Independent people may come across as boring because they don't "need" you. They are there because they want to be, not "need" to be. If they are boring, maybe it's because you lack the substance to entertain them or spark their interest in what makes them tick. Those that you speak of that "needs, is inspired and can't live without you".....we independents call those people clingy and we avoid them like the plague. People (who have lived long enough and have seen some shit) eventually get to a place where we are comfortable with who we are, and do not seek validation from others. We are the boring one's that you have to watch out for. Independent people are just that, independent; we don't rely on other people. We handle our own shit and expect the same from those we allow close to us. Also, "doing work" is required if you ever want to be successful at anything....this includes relationships.

Just something to keep in mind.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-01-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 7
Colodano130.50
vreihen1615091.00
Rmtt8206.00
Dang3r12508.50
cmyx6go15671.50
      07-01-2020, 09:55 AM   #6807
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Interesting point. From when a woman is too independent for you? If you would lean this onto the mass of consumed d*cks, I would call you old fashioned dinosaur, which is no offense. A man with lots of smoked sluts is called experienced and a woman on the flipside is too independent?
C'mon...theres more between heaven and hell
There is such a thing when she has had "too many dicks". It is a telling turn-off. It is an instinctual revulsion for a man, nothing dinosaurian about it. I promise you. Let's not kid ourselves on that angle let's also not kid ourselves on some supposed sense of cultural progress here. That'd be silly.

In fact I'd say it is about culture. Women from strong(er) cultures tend to be relatively far more selective, and far less likely to get used to low investment lust and love. They are also fucking intense and demand intensity in return. Not everyone's cup of tea.

You are right, there is more between heaven and earth; find a girl who hasn't jumped cocks around, who hasn't gotten used to the disconnect between lust and love. More than likely you will settle down with her. Maybe you have good for you!
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12508.50
      07-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #6808
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:

Curious as to your age. You have much to learn and your inexperience is showing grasshopper.

Independent people may come across as boring because they don't "need" you. They are there because they want to be, not "need" to be. If they are boring, maybe it's because you lack the substance to entertain them or spark their interest in what makes them tick. Those that you speak of that "needs, is inspired and can't live without you".....we independents call those people clingy and we avoid them like the plague. People (who have lived long enough and have seen some shit) eventually get to a place where we are comfortable with who we are, and do not seek validation from others. We are the boring one's that you have to watch out for. Independent people are just that, independent; we don't rely on other people. We handle our own shit and expect the same from those we allow close to us. Also, "doing work" is required if you ever want to be successful at anything....this includes relationships.

Just something to keep in mind.
As I started reading your post, I sensed some self-justification logic there. I totally get it; I see it in the downtrodden.

In my book "seen some shit" equals gotten used to broken emotions and low investment lust because of cultural influence or personality traits because one never knew any better. I mean, come on, you conflated clingy with someone who I said is inspired by you. Cynicism is expected, I get it; you get used to it.

You and I come from different places, and that's fine.

Next time he looks at her, he thinks of all the men who have spooged inside of her and didn't care to put up with her shit; I am sure he will still thank his lucky stars that he has her independent ass all to himself; that he "did the werrrrk" and got the (well worn) "prize". Gross.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 11:25 AM   #6809
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
As I started reading your post, I sensed some self-justification logic there. I totally get it; I see it in the downtrodden.

In my book "seen some shit" equals gotten used to broken emotions and low investment lust because of cultural influence or personality traits because one never knew any better. I mean, come on, you conflated clingy with someone who I said is inspired by you. Cynicism is expected, I get it; you get used to it.

Next time he looks at her, he thinks of all the men who have spooged inside of her and didn't care to put up with her shit; I am sure he will still thank his lucky stars that he has her independent ass all to himself; that he "did the werrrrk" and got the (well worn) "prize". Gross.
Such bizarre logic. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging; just offering a different point of view. Most men and women alike have had their fair share of sexual encounters. This same logic can be applied toward yourself. Ever contemplate how many women have thought the same of you in regards to how many women didn't want to put up with your shit or do the work to claim the prize? At the end of the day, regardless of her (or his) past, number of sexual encounters; it's all about who someone is comfortable with or falls in love with. Same logic applies with cars. Your dream car could have been owned by other people that deemed it subpar before you bought it and were/are completely elated with your purchase. My background is checkered and shady as hell. Based solely off my past, most women wouldn't want anything to do with me. However, in life, I have progressed in all facets. At the same time, if someone wants to be with me, they have to put in the work; as do I in the same regards.

In short, it's all about who a person is comfortable with but calling independent people boring seems a little impetuous. I would imagine this would be a personality characteristic that has nothing to do with being independent. Most independent people I know are a little quirky, but are a hoot to be around. We don't carry around a lot of burden as we have learned how to compartmentalize aspects of our lives and how to mitigate.

Also, "seen some shit" applies to all aspects of life. I wasn't referring to relationships but we've all been through that as well. Seeing certain things in life, over time, will make you less emotionally charged about other things in the future.

No real self-justification here, again; just trying to cast a broader spectrum to consider.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-01-2020 at 11:32 AM..
Appreciate 4
BimBimM21484.00
cmyx6go15671.50
      07-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #6810
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:

Such bizarre logic. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging; just offering a different point of view. Most men and women alike have had their fair share of sexual encounters. This same logic can be applied toward yourself. Ever contemplate how many women have thought the same of you in regards to how many women didn't want to put up with your shit or do the work to claim the prize? At the end of the day, regardless of her (or his) past, number of sexual encounters; it's all about who someone is comfortable with or falls in love with. Same logic applies with cars. Your dream car could have been owned by other people that deemed it subpar before you bought it and were/are completely elated with your purchase. My background is checkered and shady as hell. Based solely off my past, most women wouldn't want anything to do with me. However, in life, I have progressed in all facets. At the same time, if someone wants to be with me, they have to put in the work; as do I in the same regards.

In short, it's all about who a person is comfortable with but calling independent people boring seems a little impetuous. I would imagine this would be a personality characteristic that has nothing to do with being independent. Most independent people I know are a little quirky, but are a hoot to be around. We don't carry around a lot of burden as we have learned how to compartmentalize aspects of our lives and how to mitigate.

Also, "seen some shit" applies to all aspects of life. I wasn't referring to relationships but we've all been through that as well. Seeing certain things in life, over time, will make you less emotionally charged about other things in the future.

No real self-justification here, again; just trying to cast a broader spectrum to consider.
People have very different selection criteria Rudi. Totally get it. Entirely dependent upon social status, cultural background, and position in life.

Diplomatic answer on my part keep on truckin' with what you got!
Appreciate 2
      07-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #6811
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

I believe you are thinking of two different things. There is a difference between someone who is independent, and someone who is temporary. Keep temporary people out of your life. Some of the most caring and loving people I know are also very independent, and it has nothing to do with how "used" they are. Temporary people usually feel very little emotion, and will use you for what they want then move on to the next sucker. Many of these people have borderline personality disorder and/or narcissistic tendencies. They are "well used" because they have been through so many relationships but are unable to relate and feel emotion hence why most of them fail.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
      07-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #6812
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

It's all about balance. I've found when going out with girls who were more quiet/submissive that I felt like an older brother. And when I've met girls who are extremely independent they're aggressive and think unnecessarily highly of themselves.

My type is somebody in the middle: educated, driven professionally, independent and strong, but still feminine with a level-head. My type is also known as a "unicorn."
Appreciate 4
      07-01-2020, 09:20 PM   #6813
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:

I see what you’re saying and do agree that too much independence can be bad, but too much of anything can be bad, so I don’t see how that pertains to my post in preferring someone who is more independent than dependent.

What you described is quite the opposite of what I find attractive, and frankly, sounds like a selfish, basket case of a chick.

Simply put, I don’t do clingy my guy.
Appreciate 2
      07-01-2020, 09:41 PM   #6814
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
"basket case" girls are the best for short term fun

refer to the sentence between my username and the turkish gentleman looking into the cucumber's eyes
Appreciate 3
BimBimM21484.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-02-2020, 03:25 AM   #6815
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
You are right, there is more between heaven and earth; find a girl who hasn't jumped cocks around, who hasn't gotten used to the disconnect between lust and love. More than likely you will settle down with her. Maybe you have good for you!
Into the conclusion I get your idea and yes, I am also not a big fan to have a woman which has more fingerprints on her body as a 1 Dollar Banknote, to speak frankly.
For me it had depended onto my mood and I don't cared if some women had obviously (or told) very more experience through various c*cks. I was just one more rider and this was just a fire-and-forget night, so what?
Additionally, as I met my First Lady, I hadn't the intent to marry her later on sometimes, I was just stunned by her nature, body and doings and want to know her closer and better and when a very good relationship would be the cherry topping, I wouldn't refuse. Well, this is now 13 years ago and yes, this was my 1 mio $$$ shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
My type is somebody in the middle: educated, driven professionally, independent and strong, but still feminine with a level-head. My type is also known as a "unicorn."
If you had found one, tell me immediately the site where you're surfing to search

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 03:38 AM   #6816
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
"basket case" girls are the best for short term fun

refer to the sentence between my username and the turkish gentleman looking into the cucumber's eyes
Spoken like a true cad!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 03:39 AM   #6817
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Into the conclusion I get your idea and yes, I am also not a big fan to have a woman which has more fingerprints on her body as a 1 Dollar Banknote, to speak frankly.
For me it had depended onto my mood and I don't cared if some women had obviously (or told) very more experience through various c*cks. I was just one more rider and this was just a fire-and-forget night, so what?
Additionally, as I met my First Lady, I hadn't the intent to marry her later on sometimes, I was just stunned by her nature, body and doings and want to know her closer and better and when a very good relationship would be the cherry topping, I wouldn't refuse. Well, this is now 13 years ago and yes, this was my 1 mio $$$ shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
If you had found one, tell me immediately the site where you're surfing to search
Wait wait... did you end up marrying your First Lady?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 03:46 AM   #6818
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Affirmative, marriage is now more than seven years ago. We did a VoW in Vegas at our west coast trip 5 years ago

Appreciate 2
      07-02-2020, 04:08 AM   #6819
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Affirmative, marriage is now more than seven years ago. We did a VoW in Vegas at our west coast trip 5 years ago
Oh man, that made me so happy! Reading your last post, I knew you were the kind of guy who gets it. No wonder you found your perfect girl! That's awesome!

I have a similar story. We have been together for 10 years, married for 4. Life is amazing.

See she was very, very selective. But we knew it from the get-go she was a hot pretty nerd at one of the nerdiest schools on the East Coast. She still is a hot pretty nerd. the best thing about her is that she always knew who and what she was.

Cheers to these beautiful women who make life worth living!
Appreciate 3
Dang3r12508.50
premier3is1628.00
      07-03-2020, 10:40 AM   #6820
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

dinonz - any updates on detailer? Pool *party* happen yet?
Appreciate 1