BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 1 Series Forum Second Generation (F40) BMW 1 Series (F40) General Discussion

10-20-2023, 12:02 AM   #1
iCARMIX
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

F40 M135i Forged carbon fiber components. A sign of indvidualism?

Okay so i got the idea of posting about this from a customer of mine, and I can't get it out of my mind ever since.
I was showing him a photos of my recent installs and he kindly pointed out that this style of carbon fiber looks kinda like bird poop, at least from distance.
While i can see the reason behind his remark, I can't help to appreciate the amount of work and attention to detail that goes into these parts. Forged carbon fiber is and will always be a symbol of peak car modding, accessible for everyone. The patterns are unique and unrepeatable, and if you're looking for that specific individuality, it's impossible not to meet your demand.
The F40 M135i we're gonna look at today, has been graced with quite a few carbon fiber upgrades, such as the rear roof spoiler, mirror caps, front lip, rear diffuser, side skirts. etc., among which, the rear diffuser and the mirror caps are with forged, for extra sporty effect. The parts are genuine M Performance so perfect fitment was guaranteed.

Take a look and let me know what you think!
Attached Images

Last edited by iCARMIX; 10-20-2023 at 02:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
Manboy440.00