BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-30-2011, 10:55 AM   #45
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

I'm interested in your OE CF mirror covers, dibs!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #46
Erie Von Otto
DT///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
DAMN! I would be livid. That AMG is pretty sweet though...
      08-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #47
GOT M?
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
C63 ordered this morning?
UPDATE

The story continues. I get a call last night that my new car shipped and will be at dealer by wednesday. I said great...called off the C63 this morning.

I emailed GM and told them to send me the VIN for new car. When i check the VIN it says it's for a Space Gray M3 and not for the Jet Black they had confirmed! GM says his system and spec that was sent to me said Jet Black, he does not understand why the car that just arrived is Space Gray

This has to be the first time this has happened to anyone....this series of events is just incredible. They said they will do right by me, but I have no words to describe how I feel now. I really wanted the M3, but it seems the
M3 did not want me. Will hear what the dealer has to offer me now...and make my final decision.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #48
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

All I can do is shake my head and be thankful I don't have to work with that dealer!! I will however put in a good word for the Space Gray on the sedan! Just my unbiased opinion...

And the carbon fiber parts you already have will look great as well. I went with the OEM splitters up front and the M5 paint scheme mirrors from IND. The carbon fiber splitters look great on the the Space Gray!

Hope they live up to their word and they do right by you. Good luck! Maybe the C63 is just meant to be. It is a sweet ride as well...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #49
Bubajay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver Nissan 370z

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT M? View Post
UPDATE

The story continues. I get a call last night that my new car shipped and will be at dealer by wednesday. I said great...called off the C63 this morning.

I emailed GM and told them to send me the VIN for new car. When i check the VIN it says it's for a Space Gray M3 and not for the Jet Black they had confirmed! GM says his system and spec that was sent to me said Jet Black, he does not understand why the car that just arrived is Space Gray

This has to be the first time this has happened to anyone....this series of events is just incredible. They said they will do right by me, but I have no words to describe how I feel now. I really wanted the M3, but it seems the
M3 did not want me. Will hear what the dealer has to offer me now...and make my final decision.

WOW...dude I am sorry to hear all this crap. Especially since you are paying premium money for a top of the line car, it seems like they aren't professionals running this operation. This is absolutely ridiculous.

After all is said and done, you still shouldn't jump ship from BMW to MB. Yeah the C63 is great, but all this nonsense shouldn't keep you from one of the greatest cars of an era.

I hope everything works out for you bud.
Good Luck!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #50
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
UPDATE

Ok... which dealer is this?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #51
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

HOLY SHIT>.. what dealer is this? so we all can avoid it... seriously... LMAO im cracking up so bad how stupid the dealer is.
      09-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #52
GOT M?
Private First Class
Rep

Update:

Dealer was able to locate a car in California with more options. Should be on its way. Dont know how long it takes for transport from Cali to Florida...I guess 10 to 14 days or more because of labor day weekend. I saw a picture of the car.....so i know it is the same color and specs. The sad part is I was the one who saw it on autotrader and sent them the link.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #53
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

jesus finally. maybe they took a picture of a different car and it will show up as a 328

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #54
GOT M?
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
jesus finally. maybe they took a picture of a different car and it will show up as a 328
LOL. No...i had to do a search on auto trader for Jet Black M3 and found one....I sent them an email telling them why they said they couldn't find one if one with same specs is available for sale from a dealer in Cali. Just incredible.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #55
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

So you're getting a used car instead of new because the dealer screwed up your order? Or is the M3 new? I'd just jump into a new 2012 C63 AMG. You've been through a lot.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 06:15 AM   #56
dmw16
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2005 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
So you're getting a used car instead of new because the dealer screwed up your order? Or is the M3 new? I'd just jump into a new 2012 C63 AMG. You've been through a lot.
They sell new cars on Autotrader. If the dealer was able to make a swap then it was 99.9% chance it's new.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #57
bobbyd1961
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 sedan LeMans Blue

Quote:
Dealer screwed my order up. Car came in with everything except for DCT. I would gladly get it stick, but my wife will drive it occasionally and she does not like stick. (I know some will say get it anyways since it will be occassional driving for her...but my years of marriage have taught me that Happy Wife = Happy Life). They are trying figure out what they are going to do to get another one built, but since the end of production of the E90 M3 is ending next month all production slots are taken. Waiting to hear what they will do. They are trying to get one from the production line.

More wait in the horizon!!!!!!!!!
wow thats a huge mistake. i wouldnt take it terrible scenario.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #58
GOT M?
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
It's a new car from a BMW dealer in California that had it listed on Auto Trader.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 11:52 PM   #59
GOT M?
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
All I can do is shake my head and be thankful I don't have to work with that dealer!! I will however put in a good word for the Space Gray on the sedan! Just my unbiased opinion...

And the carbon fiber parts you already have will look great as well. I went with the OEM splitters up front and the M5 paint scheme mirrors from IND. The carbon fiber splitters look great on the the Space Gray!

Hope they live up to their word and they do right by you. Good luck! Maybe the C63 is just meant to be. It is a sweet ride as well...
I would have gotten the space gray, but really dont like the two tone on SG that much. Also my GTR is Super Silver so wanted a color change.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #60
lolhaheho
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Dealer screwed my order up. Car came in with everything except for DCT. I would gladly get it stick, but my wife will drive it occasionally and she does not like stick. (I know some will say get it anyways since it will be occassional driving for her...but my years of marriage have taught me that Happy Wife = Happy Life). They are trying figure out what they are going to do to get another one built, but since the end of production of the E90 M3 is ending next month all production slots are taken. Waiting to hear what they will do. They are trying to get one from the production line.

More wait in the horizon!!!!!!!!!
That Sucked, hope my m3 will come with everything I wanted or MORE..
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #61
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
but i will not pay for their mistake. I have reach a point that if they cannot get me that car or build me another then that is it. !
sounds like a good plan. I mean, come on, the guy punching in the orders, that's his fucking job man! We're not talking about customizing a Mcburger here, we're talking about a 60k+ car, you're potentially losing out a few $ks on a screwed up order by selling the car at a discount... If I were the GM I would make sure 100% the guy taking the order will not fuck it up. These things cost you money.
Appreciate 0