BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 1 Series Forum Second Generation (F40) BMW 1 Series (F40) General Discussion

10-01-2023, 03:48 PM   #1
247AUTOS
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw f40

Bmw 116d f40 2020

Hi everyone

New to this forum . So let me Interduce my self .

So I'm a mechanic for several years. Working on a wide range of cars . I am familiar with vcds which I currently use . And have used several other machines. I currently also use a autel 908 Pro.

So I have brought this car a f40 bmw 2020 116d

The car had left corner damage . Which resulted in nearly all the airbags being deployed. And also the pedestrian protection system going off popping the bonnet up .

I have replaced everything now and managed to clear the codes all except a couple .

These are related to the front pedestrian sensors.

9309AC - permanent - pedestrian protection system front left - resistance to high.

9309B2 - permanent - pedestrian protection system front right - resistance to high

I have tried to replace these with ones I brought of ebay . But can't seem to clear the fault .

I have attached some photos of my scan .

I was wondering if the airbag module/ ecu would have stored hars codes and need to come out and be reset on a bench. Ife attached pics of the scan with codes followed by live data . I would really appreciate any help or ideas.

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0