BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 1 Series Forum Second Generation (F40) BMW 1 Series (F40) General Discussion

09-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #1
6mw6mw
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F40 118i M Sport

Hi all,

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. Hopefully my signature works and will show you more detail. I'm less than about 2 weeks from collecting my 1 Series and of course looking forward to it. This'll actually be my first BMW. What really got me switched over was my brother taking me out in his M135i. Whilst my money cannot stretch to the same, I've not been shy with the options and spec on my M Sport.
I like many have trawled and benefitted from several automotive forums over the years and failed in the past to contribute, but I intend to change that and give back.
I've got a few plans in terms of upgrades and hope to share these as I go.
Here's to the start of great motoring times and banter!
Cheers

On order: [F40] 118i M Sport - Misano Blue - Black Gloss Grille - Black w/blue Highlight Dakota - Berlin Trim - 552M Wheels - Automatic - Elec. Lumbar - Elec. Bootlid - Touring Tank - Sun Protection - Tech Pack 1 - Tech Pack 2

Planned upgrades: Garmin DashCam - K&N Filter - Bimmer Coding - RaceChip GTS - Private Reg
MrFoxy372.50
      09-15-2020, 04:31 PM   #2
srbs73
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW i4 M50

Congrats. My wife took delivery on her 118i m sport in June and it’s a great car. The quality in the 1 series has improved massively.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 06:45 PM   #3
knali8
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3M Comp

Congratulations. I have driven one before and I like the drive and feel. They also sound pretty decent from the outside while driving off with mini burps on the up shift
Appreciate 0