BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

12-11-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

GC genuine M3 steering wheel.

The steering wheel is a components that directly influences the driving experience, and to which you are mostly interacting with, as a driver.
I cannot emphasize how important it is that your wheel is ergonomic and comfortable in your hands, as it's part of the "gameplay".
Take this 2 Series F44 Gran Coupe M235i for example, the owner came to me to have a genuine M Performance steering wheel installed, with carbon fiber paddles.
The model adopts the design style of the M Series, with a combination of Napa leather and Alcantara leather, with a blue 12 o'clock mark and tri-color stitching.
The overall shape and feel is more like that of a sports car, and offers a thicker grip than the M Sport version.
The installation is pretty much straightforward, with no coding required, and shouldn't take more than a few hours.
Here is more info on this product:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...m3-g82-g83-m4/
And the shift paddles:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...f97-x4-g02-x4/

Here's what I am talking about:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0