BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-05-2022, 12:06 PM   #1
Garr1K
Rep
Drives: Bmw X5

HELP Chasis function limited

BMW X5 40i 2021
Hi. I have a chassis function limited error on my screen and a parking assistance malfunction. Does anyone have any thoughts about what reasons can be for these?

I've also done some diagnostics ISTA+ and a problem occured - 4828E5 VDP:valve coil - rebound stroke - front right open wire.

Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 05:40 PM   #2
harjap2912
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 BMW X5 M Sport 30D Xd

Garage List
Hi, new to Bimmerpost so forgive me if i’m on the wrong page etc. My BMW X5 G05 2019 30D gave a similar message. It showed:
Chassis
You can continue driving. Chassis function restricted. If the problem recurs, have it checked by your Service Partner.

(i have attached a pic of the idrive).

Aswell as this, it also kept showing Door Open for the back door and after shutting the door multiple times, it still displayed the door open message.

After switching the car on and off a few times the messages have seemed to disappear. Does anyone have any information about this, thanks in advance. I’ve read it may have something to do with a sensor but not completely sure.

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 05:48 AM   #3
nZtiZia
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: eVeRyOnE mAD!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by harjap2912 View Post
Hi, new to Bimmerpost so forgive me if i’m on the wrong page etc. My BMW X5 G05 2019 30D gave a similar message. It showed:
Chassis
You can continue driving. Chassis function restricted. If the problem recurs, have it checked by your Service Partner.

(i have attached a pic of the idrive).

Aswell as this, it also kept showing Door Open for the back door and after shutting the door multiple times, it still displayed the door open message.

After switching the car on and off a few times the messages have seemed to disappear. Does anyone have any information about this, thanks in advance. I’ve read it may have something to do with a sensor but not completely sure.

Thanks
did you just recently update software?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 05:53 AM   #4
harjap2912
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 BMW X5 M Sport 30D Xd

Garage List
Hi, thanks for your reply, yes they recently updated the software on a brake fluid service, main dealer BMW
Appreciate 0