E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What loaner car to expect?

07-22-2005, 05:22 PM   #23
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Aww, that sucks it stinks! Mine has crappy interior. Its as plain as you can imagine and w/ some kind of sticky crap in the middle of the steering wheel (soda?...i hope?....lol). So i ended up cleaning the inside on my own, shit if im going to be sporting this thing for the weekend, i might as well make it look good haha..
I just couldnt imagine alignment taking 3-4 days... oh wait, it doesnt, its cause my dealership has the crappest service times.
      07-22-2005, 05:28 PM   #24
CC 330i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Blk/Alum

Yeah, I am always grossed out by other cars that I have to drive. I travel all the time for work and I get rental cars a lot, and always wonder how well they clean the interior out, and if the people who drove it last washed their hands after going to the bathroom... And what is that sticky stuff on the wheel?, etc!

Then I start thinking about the sheets and pillows being clean in the hotel room, and if I should be sitting on the sofa, and whatever other disgusting things might be wrong with the room. Then I think I must have OCD or something to be that worried about it. When I used to work for the Forest Service after college I slept on the ground when we would go on fires! All of the sudden I am squeamish.

Well I guess when sleeping on the ground you don't have to worry about what person last slept there.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2005, 08:40 PM   #25
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I ALMOST went and washed teh PT Cruiser, but service called me just before 3. They had to order a replacement passenger seat cushion and lette, so they gave me the car back. Did get DRL and auto locking enabled, and the cupholder was replaced.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2005, 01:22 PM   #26
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede
I ALMOST went and washed teh PT Cruiser, but service called me just before 3. They had to order a replacement passenger seat cushion and lette, so they gave me the car back. Did get DRL and auto locking enabled, and the cupholder was replaced.
Hehe, when i got home with my x3 loaner, the first thing i did was armour all the seats, head rests, steering wheel, dash, ..etc. Then i windexed the windows,.. it was kinda funky inside, But now its alllllll good.
      07-24-2005, 03:57 PM   #27
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Sometimes I got a 525d touring E60 or a 120d E87, but a few years ago (when I had a E46 330d) they had a M Coupe loaner for me.

My dealer is ok!
Appreciate 0