F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Yet Another Drive For Team USA Event Discount Question
ARMA SPEED

05-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
pdxBeav
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sport

Yet Another Drive For Team USA Event Discount Question

I signed up for my local Drive for Team USA Event on June 28th. I plan on ordering a car right after the event. My question is related to the timing and the Oct. 31st cutoff date. Do I have to take delivery of the car by Oct. 31st or just have placed the order by then? Depending on the production slot there's a chance that the car won't be delivered by Oct. 31st.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
SCBimmerKid
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey F30

Don't quote me on this, but it should just be an order date. They lock in things like interest rates for 60 days while the car is being built and shipped. Then if it goes lower during that period, you can take that lower rate, and if it goes higher, you get to keep your lower rate. That being said, incentives should be taken into consideration during the pricing and ordering stage, not delivery.

*NO LONGER ON ORDER* '12 328i Mineral Grey Metallic w/black leather/aluminum&black gloss trim/ZSL/ZPP/Xenons
Appreciate 0