BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 1 Series Forum Second Generation (F40) BMW 1 Series (F40) General Discussion

07-09-2021, 03:00 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

M Sport Sound for M135i F40 Hatchback w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST

M Sport Sound for M135i F40 Hatchback w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST

Fi EXHAUST BMW F40 M135i product page:
https://bit.ly/3eXYDil

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency.

Fi users can regulate the desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using an OEM sport button. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume, and spices up exhaust notes.

Fi users can also experience our vibrant exhaust sound on their own terms using our cutting-edge Fi Pro Control System. Our sporty 2 buttons style remote control is lightweight, ergonomic, and offers an intuitive way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is smooth and offers a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be customized in 14 different colors or switched to forged carbon rings with a unique marble-like texture.

Take the personalization further with our Fi Pro App available in both App Store and Google Play. Search “Fi EXHAUST Pro” to download and monitor real-time valve status with the help of our intuitive and user-friendly interface. Assign Auto Mode preferences based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost. When Auto Mode is activated the system will intelligently open valves depending on the auto mode method and set data units, for example, at 3000RPM.

Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust. On an engine startup, Fi users can activate the Auto Scan function to instantly scan and delete any CEL related to the catalytic converter. This function can be activated on Fi Pro App and is available on selected car models. Manual debugging is also available to remove unwanted CEL related to the catalytic converter.

BMW F40 M135i features:
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler, and dual silver tips.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • 5 exhaust dual tip color options in silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust valve control valve flaps can be controlled using OEM Sport button.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).

We cooperated with Zacoe Performance design team to introduce aesthetic and functional carbon fiber body kits.

The kit consists of a front lip, side skirts, and a rear diffuser that makes the low-key athletic styling become stronger and gives the car body a stronger personality.

Every piece of the body kit is handcrafted to make sure the fitment is precise and matches the original body lines.

For more information about Zacoe carbon fiber kit for the M135i F40 models please visit:
https://bit.ly/3qPtCTm

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 12-15-2022 at 11:54 PM..
Appreciate 2
Wing Co239.00
Hedoniste3773.50
      08-19-2022, 04:03 AM   #2
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

F40 M135i Hatchback is fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic performance catback system.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Appreciate 2
vod74109.00
Hedoniste3773.50
      11-18-2022, 02:45 AM   #3
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

F40 M135i Hatchback is fitted with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic performance catback system.

Our muffler is compatible with factory valve motors/actuators and stock settings to control valves on/off modes.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Appreciate 0