BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

02-11-2021, 10:43 AM   #1
Xabiss
Registered
Rep
Drives: M235i

Front license plate bracket

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Sorry if this has been discussed before. I went through all of the posts and didn't see any topics made about it, but I am looking for a no drill front license plate bracket. I see Carbonio says there 2 series will fit the F44 with adaptive cruise control, but when I look at the same product on turnermotorsports.com it says it will not fit our vehicle.

https://carbonio.com/products/bmw-2-...31472321167429

So the question is has anyone found a no drill or easy release front license plate bracket that works on this car? My wife really doesn't like the offset tow hook versions so that is a no go for me.

Has anyone ever used the products from https://skenebrackets.com/ and if they ordered some for the F44 what size did you order. I know these are drilled but at least it is underneath and hidden.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2021, 09:13 AM   #2
Carbonio
Rep
Drives: M2

The Carbonio site is correct and the Turner Motorsports site is not. To answer your question YES the mount will fit cars with Adaptive Cruise Control provided you buy the version that is for cars with ACC.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #3
Davin21
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Infiniti Q60RS

I was thinking about getting one that folds and tucks underneath (hiding the plate so it lays flat) obviously it would still stick out a bit.
Appreciate 0