THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Which Stage 1 to get for my 16 M235i xDrive CV

Closed Thread

08-30-2016, 02:52 PM   #45
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Delusional as all the others defending them til the very end.

Have a great day sir enjoy your car.
      08-30-2016, 02:54 PM   #46
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Are you dense? The Dinan device on your car is only warrantied for the device and not one ounce of damage that it may cause to your motor. Dinan products have caused issues and had tuning issues just like any other piggyback device out there. You really should move along and go back to your 3rd grade class. Recess is over.
Are you not able to read? I never said anything about a sport tune being warrantied. You really should learn what you're talking about before making a fool of yourself. Move along clown.
      08-30-2016, 03:17 PM   #47
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Are you dense? The Dinan device on your car is only warrantied for the device and not one ounce of damage that it may cause to your motor. Dinan products have caused issues and had tuning issues just like any other piggyback device out there. You really should move along and go back to your 3rd grade class. Recess is over.
Are you not able to read? I never said anything about a sport tune being warrantied. You really should learn what you're talking about before making a fool of yourself. Move along clown.
Honestly you're the one that has no clue what he's talking about. Especially about dinans current reputation. You have no clue how these tuners when work. It's that evident.

You went with what you searched was safe and who use to be a big name in BMW business. You can hide behind all the "junk" comments, tune issues all you want clearly you avoided any valid tuning question i asked you in previous posts. The fact is you chose Dinan that's fine but doesn't change the fact that all you bought was a copy of BMS 1, and it doesn't change the fact that your car won't get warrantied with your sport tune any more then it will with any dinatronics package. Some of us have been here a long time and seen a lot from all tuners good and bad, including Dinan turning their backs on customers, completely ignoring emails and phone calls followed by we can't you.

I state facts man not what I read or searched. You at the one that has much to learn..
      08-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #48
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Honestly you're the one that has no clue what he's talking about. Especially about dinans current reputation. You have no clue how these tuners when work. It's that evident.

You went with what you searched was safe and who use to be a big name in BMW business. You can hide behind all the "junk" comments, tune issues all you want clearly you avoided any valid tuning question i asked you in previous posts. The fact is you chose Dinan that's fine but doesn't change the fact that all you bought was a copy of BMS 1, and it doesn't change the fact that your car won't get warrantied with your sport tune any more then it will with any dinatronics package. Some of us have been here a long time and seen a lot from all tuners good and bad, including Dinan turning their backs on customers, completely ignoring emails and phone calls followed by we can't you.

I state facts man not what I read or searched. You at the one that has much to learn..
      08-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #49
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy View Post
How is the sport tune any different than the BMS solution? They both just raise the boost. The only difference outside of bluetooth adjustability is price? Am I missing something here?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #50
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619
Quote:
How is the sport tune any different than the BMS solution? They both just raise the boost. The only difference outside of bluetooth adjustability is price? Am I missing something here?
It's not dude , all the same parameters and same exact plugs used, yet BMS breaks cars leave him be he's a donk. Has no clue other then he just poked a bunch of letters into search box "safe tune" and Dinan came up.
      08-30-2016, 03:32 PM   #51
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
This thread was about which stage tune to go with, I ..to the obvious dismay of jb4 fans mentioned that Dinan offers an unbeatable warranty. The jb4 fans threw a fit and here we are. I went with Dinan as its a more reputable company, even if the sport doesn't carry a warranty, jb4 then copied Dinan and threw out a cheaper tune. BMW even at one point had a partnership with Dinan, many BMW dealerships still support Dinan and honor warranties and Dinan offers a factory warranty. But don't let all that stop you from getting a jb4 with no warranty. I'm just kicking back eating popcorn now.
      08-30-2016, 03:56 PM   #52
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This thread was about which stage tune to go with, I ..to the obvious dismay of jb4 fans mentioned that Dinan offers an unbeatable warranty. The jb4 fans threw a fit and here we are. I went with Dinan as its a more reputable company, even if the sport doesn't carry a warranty, jb4 then copied Dinan and threw out a cheaper tune. BMW even at one point had a partnership with Dinan, many BMW dealerships still support Dinan and honor warranties and Dinan offers a factory warranty. But don't let all that stop you from getting a jb4 with no warranty. I'm just kicking back eating popcorn now.
Well my friend I don't know what's in that popcorn but the Highlight in red is the most inaccurate thing to date. The sport just came out weeks ago and BMS 1 has been out for over 5 years. I'm speechless at that statement.

But you are correct this has gone way beyond the OP and his questions. Let's get back on topic.

SMH I'm just in awe with some people and not knowing basics...wow...just wow. BMS copied Dinan. That's a new one and a comment of the week.
      08-30-2016, 03:59 PM   #53
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well my friend I don't know what's in that popcorn but the Highlight in red is the most inaccurate thing to date. The sport just came out weeks ago and BMS 1 has been out for over 5 years. I'm speechless at that statement.

But you are correct this has gone way beyond the OP and his questions. Let's get back on topic.

SMH I'm just in awe with some people and not knowing basics...wow...just wow. BMS copied Dinan. That's a new one and a comment of the week.
jb4 just released a basic tune that copies the Dinan Sport, I never said jb4 just released stage 1. You kids REALLY need to calm down. The lack of warranty has you kids stressed beyond belief.
      08-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #54
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

jb4 just released a basic tune that copies the Dinan Sport, I never said jb4 just released stage 1. You kids REALLY need to calm down. The lack of warranty has you kids stressed beyond belief.
Dude the sport was modeled after the BMS 1 so it can compete since their next cheapest product is $2300.

Oh my gosh man....

I'm far from a kid but ok guy...

And Jb had a jb+ on the e platform so bringing something back is a copy?

Oh you're makin me laugh
      08-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #55
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dude the sport was modeled after the BMS 1 so it can compete since their next cheapest product is $2300.

Oh my gosh man....

Oh you're makin me laugh
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1290613

try again
      08-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #56
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Oh my gosh man....

Oh you're makin me laugh
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1290613

try again
I know what it is man. I don't need to try anything. Jb+ has been out since the N54 days.

Again "your" precious Dinan sport was Ment to compete and copied from the BMS stage 1. Dinan had to do something to be competitive. Hence they took the sport and modeled it after it. Jb+ came back and it's cheaper to boot.
      08-30-2016, 04:09 PM   #57
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I know what it is man. I don't need to try anything. Jb+ has been out since the N54 days.

Again "your" precious Dinan sport was Ment to compete and copied from the BMS stage 1. Dinan had to do something to be competitive. Hence they took the sport and modeled it after it. Jb+ came back and it's cheaper to boot.
You said stage 1 and now its jb+..lets put it this way. Maybe the jb+ came before but I never saw an ad for it until the Dinan sport came out. I don't care what jb4 puts out, they'll never see a red cent from me in this lifetime. So as I have said MANY times as you seem to be holding onto me like some desperate ex who cant let go...LET IT GO!!! enjoy your cheap product that doesn't have a warranty like Dinan.
      08-30-2016, 04:12 PM   #58
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

You said stage 1 and now its jb+..lets put it this way. Maybe the jb+ came before but I never saw an ad for it until the Dinan sport came out. I don't care what jb4 puts out, they'll never see a red cent from me in this lifetime. So as I have said MANY times as you seem to be holding onto me like some desperate ex who cant let go...LET IT GO!!! enjoy your cheap product that doesn't have a warranty like Dinan.
Here's a damn link talking about the Jb+ from even in 2012. I got nothing else for ya man you clearly don't know history and what is and was and how burger evolved. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=605592

Enjoy your Dinan and what warranty? Prove it to me to the rest of the community...and I'll show you how they denied people. You're to green for me bro. Haven't been around long enough. I'm not holding on to you for anything you're a dense rock and have shit to offer other then useless Comments and self purchase justification. Now we debate when Jb+ came out. Go away. I'm not even jb4 tuned...

I'm done.
      08-30-2016, 04:15 PM   #59
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Here's a damn link talking about the Jb+ from even in 2012. I got nothing else for ya man you clearly don't know history and what is and was and how burger evolved. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=605592

Enjoy your Dinan
lol because I don't know when jb4 released the jb+ I don't know history? hahaha!!! As you see in the link I provided, looks like the first we're seeing it here on the 2 series side, I wonder why? You have any ideas? ( I don't need to know them )
      08-30-2016, 04:19 PM   #60
crbalch
The Schwab
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
As much as this got off topic, it certainly did expose how limited M235iguy knowledge is in this space. At least we can rest assured others won't be following any of his advice, so there's that.
Appreciate 2
Jadar1752.50
      08-30-2016, 04:22 PM   #61
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
As much as this got off topic, it certainly did expose how limited M235iguy knowledge is in this space. At least we can rest assured others won't be following any of his advice, so there's that.
It exposed how Dinan offers a factory warranty, It exposed how a good amount of BMW dealers sell and support Dinan products and cover warranties with Dinan and how BMW had a partnership with Dinan. It educated people that jb4 offers no warranty close to Dinan. That's about it, what else can we expect from someone who's challenged as mentally as you are? So there's that.
      08-30-2016, 04:36 PM   #62
Luminous
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Lmao this guy is clueless. Never realized a downpipe was a "cheap, garbage mod". Clearly another case of more money than brains.

2015 SO M3 6MT

2015 BSM M235xi
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2016, 04:36 PM   #63
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wait til he goes in for a warranty claim. Dinan HAD a relationship with BMW.
Please PLEASE go in with that stupid sport thing strapped on please.

Time and time again BMW has proven they give zero fucks about Dinan or there warranty.

Where's Steve these days anyway....
Reading comprehension 101 would really benefit you kids. Its better to get a full understanding before getting all angry and upset. I never said BMW has a relationship with Dinan. I said MANY dealers STILL sell and support Dinan products. Each dealer is different. For a bunch of pretend know it alls, You seem to be jumping the shark a bit here lol. If I've learned anything here today, Its never try and discuss anything with a jb4 fanboy.
      08-30-2016, 04:40 PM   #64
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Lmao this guy is clueless. Never realized a downpipe was a "cheap, garbage mod". Clearly another case of more money than brains.
So you'd put ANY downpipe on your car? Because I'm referring to the many cheap upgrades offered here that I'd never put on my car. I didn't say ALL, I said cheap. Reading comprehension 101 again.
      08-30-2016, 04:56 PM   #65
Luminous
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Quote:
Quote:
So you'd put ANY downpipe on your car? Because I'm referring to the many cheap upgrades offered here that I'd never put on my car. I didn't say ALL, I said cheap. Reading comprehension 101 again.
Considering it's just an empty metal pipe, pls educate me on the differences between a cheap and expensive downpipe? Again you sound like someone who is clueless regarding car mods and clearly has more money than common sense.

2015 SO M3 6MT

2015 BSM M235xi
Appreciate 2
crbalch472.50
      08-30-2016, 05:15 PM   #66
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Considering it's just an empty metal pipe, pls educate me on the differences between a cheap and expensive downpipe? Again you sound like someone who is clueless regarding car mods and clearly has more money than common sense.
Dinanite troll man...it's prob Dinan engineering other profile defending and Dinan talk it to top of the page to death for exposure . But we're all jb4 fan boys tho with our own n54tech support site...