E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > New Headlight Assemblies Turn Signal Flicker

01-28-2024, 02:14 PM   #1
OhYeah
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335xi e90 Sedan

Exclamation New Headlight Assemblies Turn Signal Flicker

I Just bought these headlights
https://specdtuning.com/2006-2011-bm...g/clear-lens-/
My 335xi originally had the Xenon Adaptive headlights in it and even though it says in the product description that they are only for the OE halogen models only, I just assumed that was referring to them not having the adaptive features. After putting them in I noticed that they will flicker only while the car is running and only after I use the turn signal. They also only do it while the running lights are on, otherwise they are fine. I have the Bimmergeeks protool and was talking to them about how to possibly fix this with coding but nothing I tried would work, so they now believe that it has something to do with the actual harness instead. Pretty lost here.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2024, 06:49 PM   #2
bflat
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i LCi

This is exactly what I’m afraid of with my 335. I have read somewhere that I cannot find any more that going from the xenon to the LED is not direct plug and play, but there is an adapter harness that needs to be purchased. Others say that it’s just a Coding issue. I haven’t found a solid answer yet. Best of luck
Appreciate 0