03-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
Boost Gomez
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Not sure why everyone is posting pics of a TechArt Carrera GT..
      03-22-2010, 01:45 AM   #24
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa73 View Post
Hi Guys,

let me start with Johnl who started the subject and claim that he met me at the body shop. First of all I never remember such conversation with such individual, I will be at the same bodyshop on Tuesday at 10:00 am and if you are a real man I like to see you face to face and then remind me of what I have told you. Be there, be the man and prove me that i am wrong just by showing up. For rest of you guys just by reading the comments I feel like dealing with pounch of kids who have been dreaming about cars and having posters of exotic cars on their walls. Many of you just by posting a pic on this forum do not know the difference between the Gemballa and CGT. A comment about me that I live in shit whole is actually belong to the guy who lives in Floride because the pic was taken once they where taking the car from that shit whole state of Florida. I actually live in Los gatos northen California that most likely even a few generations after you won't even affort to dream about it. Now let get back to car. This is a car on a 2003 Boxster S frame with a 2007 Carrera 4S engine swap supercharged producing around 420 hp, car weighs about 2000 pounds and 0-60 around 3.4s. car has many upgrades such as, Original carrera GT full carbon fiber race seats, Original Carrera GT tail light, gemballa steering wheel, Full interior Gemballa Carbon fiber, HRE magnesium p40 rims, Gemballa AWI exhaust and tips and many others to write. Therefore comapring this car to Fiero for people on this forum who apparently a car enthusiast is a shame. Let me be clear that I have never I mean Never claimed that this is a real Gemballa and always been honest about the car. I even posted a few comments on varities of web site with a accurate description of the car and for someone like you to claim such conversation with me is just frustrating. By the way you were right on one point that the car cost me around 140k. Is not a rocket science for anyone who know cars at very basic level to realize that just the seats cost around 12k. Again my sharp comments were toward those people who did not hold respect and for the rest I wish you all the best. Again be a man and meet me on Tuesday at 10:00 at the bodyshop.
Ha. Quite interesting to say you've never made a claim that this is an actual Mirage GT. There are quite a few people I have me twho shared a similar experience. It's pretty obvious you are making an imitation. If you do not intend to lie about what it actually is, why do you even have the "Gemballa Mirage GT" on the back? A poser is a poser period. Seeing this car in person, I can tell that this car does not cost $140k to build. Tremendous gappage, the cheapo fiberglass build, Maaco-like paint job (maybe Earle Scheib), etc. Sorry, but it looks more like you spent $20k on the car and claims its worth $200k.

And if I meet you at the bodyshop, what are you going to do to me (make me stare at your car some more?!!!) By the way, you are a tool for just making those claims of it not only being a Porsche GT, but a Mirage. You only started backing off your claims of this being a real Mirage after people starting noticing how off it is.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:13 AM   #25
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Your writing skills are akin to a special needs child.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Then definetly you need to call the porsche dealer and ask them for the price on a CGT tail light and a carbon fiber seats then you will be having a better undrestanding of your price guess. Call HRE and also ask them about a set of HRE P40 magnesium rim, oh by the way do not forget to call Gemballa for a quote on Exhaust tips, steering wheel and a full Carbon fiber interior. Also check the price on a 2003 Boxster s with 20K miles and let me know how much they go for, don't even try to get into buying a carrera 4s engine and a suoercharger and etc.. I can surely tell you how dump you are when it comes to cars (or likely in every aspect of life). i have recieved so many complement about the car that a looser like you would not even count. The only reason I decided to post this was to see if you are a man to meet me face to face or like other avarage people who just like to talk nonsense. Bythe way about he comment on the paint please go back to the same bodyshop and ask them about the quality of paint. Do you even know what PPG is? I am affraid that just wasting my time with an idiot. You more that welcome to introduce yourself to me whenever you got some balls or pubic hair. I just like to see you in person and you looking into my eyes and tell me that I told you this is a real Gemballa. You are a big idiot and surely people who will come cross the car will realize and appreciate the workmanship, as this has been the case on every occasion.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the HRE P40s are not made out of magnesium. Man, PPG please don't make that claim as that would put shame to that manufacturer. By the way, love how the lambo doors put this POS off the charts.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #27
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Again do not be a chicken and ask the bodyshop owner. Beleive me that you are the biggest idiot I am have ever encountered and the only reason I am doing this is just to prove that you are falsifying information. Otherwise it does not even worth typing for you. As I said I get enough complements on the car that your idiotic comments won't even count. To even make you more embarrass I will post a copy of the paint certificate in a few days. By the way I don't recall people coming to me and criticizing the car ( which I really don'y mind) while the car was at the bodyshop, but imagine if you are one of those people who what they say is different that what they have in mind, then you have a lot of personal issue to taking care of. Oh by the way on the Magnesium rim, I was referring to the rim around the Exhaust tips. But for your own info the actual CGT rims are made of magnesium.
If you really don't care about others negative comments, why are you even responding to this? And to confirm, please take a look at your previous post. You clearly are stating that you have the HRE P40 magnesium rims....please watch what you state. We are all sharp here and can spot a poser very easily. Most certainly the real GT have magnesium wheels, but yours do not. Got to take care with reality and your world (obviously it seems to be infused together).
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:58 AM   #28
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

gemballa73: You are digging a hole here. Sit here and defend the car all you want, but your words fall on deaf ears as we are already laughing our asses off at you. You are an idiot any way you slice it... Spent 20k converting crappily and try to pass it off as a more expensive job? Lol. Spent 140k actually converting the car? LOL.

Not only are all of your claims unsupported, but your vitriolic defense indicates that you are deeply embarrassed by the fact that people know you're faking it. And to the comment that you have never claimed that this car is the real deal, bullshit. Why else would you put "Gemballa Mirage GT" on your trunk?

Get real. It's obvious that you have indeed spent money on this conversion, but you'll get no respect from me for it. I'd laugh in your face if I weren't across the country.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #29
DBFIU
Crack Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Be a man and meet me at the football field after skool!

I feel like I'm in middle school.

Don't make me photoshop some more.
      03-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #30
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBFIU View Post
Be a man and meet me at the football field after skool!

I feel like I'm in middle school.

Don't make me photoshop some more.
Bored at work and decided to run a quick google on this car and guess what I found!!!??: This tool is on 2 other forums I found. On this forum, it's pretty obvious he logged in w/ a diff acct to try to save himself from further embarrassment:

http://www.luxury4play.com/porsche/4...e-gt-town.html

LOL!!!!

To the owner: Hmm.....what's your next project. A Bugatti Purr Sang with a VW Beetle tub?
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #31
anthony @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: R56 Cooper S

:facepalm:
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #32
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

LOL at his english
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #33
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

lol i read the what he posted on l4p and he switched back and fourth between how it was turbocharged and supercharged. he also made a fake account called bmwm5 which is clearly him because the bmwm5 account only has 5 posts and they all started on that thread. they also talk in a similar manner
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #34
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
lol i read the what he posted on l4p and he switched back and fourth between how it was turbocharged and supercharged. he also made a fake account called bmwm5 which is clearly him because the bmwm5 account only has 5 posts and they all started on that thread. they also talk in a similar manner
Speaking of waffling, he says on that forum that his car is built on a 2003 subframe, but here he said it was a 2002 subframe.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #35
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

cant believe the owner had the guts to defend his car here!

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #36
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

lol, this is awesome. His account and posts are deleted. 5 star thread, thanks guys

Having said that, if he was up front about what it was, I'd say pretty cool car. I mean it looks like an epic car on the cheap. If he's done an engine swap producing 400+hp then hell, who cares what it is, still badass. 95% of the public wont know the difference, and I bet it's fun as heck to cruise down the strip with.

In review: Gemballa = awesome, Owner = hilarious, E90Post = win
      03-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #37
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Which Carrera 4S engine is he talking about lol. I don't think he knows a lot about cars to be honest.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #38
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnL View Post
Bored at work and decided to run a quick google on this car and guess what I found!!!??: This tool is on 2 other forums I found. On this forum, it's pretty obvious he logged in w/ a diff acct to try to save himself from further embarrassment:

http://www.luxury4play.com/porsche/4...e-gt-town.html

LOL!!!!

To the owner: Hmm.....what's your next project. A Bugatti Purr Sang with a VW Beetle tub?
Wow, this idiot made a second account trying to back himself up.

HE ALSO PUT THE CARRERA 4S ENGINE ON THE SUPERCHARGER OMFG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake gemballa dude
I am just wonder if we are dealing with a few youngsters who just love cars or people who are car enthusiast and know cars from a different angle and the performance point of view. People who are comparing this car on a boxster S frame with a swap 2007 Carrera 4s engine on a supercharger with a ferrari on a fiero need to really get to know cars from a different prospective than just looks and cosmetics. This car has about 40% original Gemballa and Carrera GT parts which is too long to list. Here are some of those few items ( AWI Exhaust system, Fully Gemballa Carbon fiber interior, original set of 4 Gemballa exhaust tips, Gemballa sterring wheel, original Carrera GT LED tail light, Magnesium HRE P40 rims and ....). A real car person should not judge the car from distance till they see it from close up and assess its performance. At least this is the way we do it in Europe. Again all your feedbacks are welcomed but need to me a bit professional. I will be bringing the car to SR in a few weeks and all you guys are more than welcome to join and see the car from close up.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #39
Jules-B
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Autovogue 335i

420bhp...IS THAT IT??????????????

You fail at life.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #40
Jules-B
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Autovogue 335i

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #41
SS e93
Captain
Rep
Drives: e93 M3

i spent 300k converting my 91 civic into a lambo. i used genuine lambo parts. so i guess i am awesome too then with your theory.

but seriously. i have no respect for boxster owners anyway. its made for people who want a porsche but can't afford them. mainly because every boxster owner i see drives like a douche, and has a douche grin on his face. if you really want something different, why bother trying to copy something that is completely out of your league?
as is always said. it doesn't matter how fast you are, or how much you spent modding. If you start with a shit car, its still a shit car.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 02:32 AM   #42
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

The poser is gone, but not forgotten. Loser even admitted that his car was at a bodyshop...the shop I met him at. All talk and nothing else. Let's see, I think he said he spent $140k.........take a look at this guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/carre...item27b07b5064

Looks like a $9k POS fiberglass kit. Hey, it even comes with LED tailights!!! Woohooo...the tailights that the poser said is the original from the Carrera GT. PUULEEEESE

I don't mind these guys doing this as a hobby, but to try to pass it off as the real thing. Who are you trying to fool? And when I revealed to him, he became upset and then tried to cover his story. He's got some serious mental issues.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 02:36 AM   #43
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
lol, this is awesome. His account and posts are deleted. 5 star thread, thanks guys

Having said that, if he was up front about what it was, I'd say pretty cool car. I mean it looks like an epic car on the cheap. If he's done an engine swap producing 400+hp then hell, who cares what it is, still badass. 95% of the public wont know the difference, and I bet it's fun as heck to cruise down the strip with.

In review: Gemballa = awesome, Owner = hilarious, E90Post = win
I doubt he actually did any type of engine work. When I tried to probe more about the engine, he said it's still in the works. Asked to see the engine, he said the lid was not working at the time!!!! LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 03:04 AM   #44
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnL View Post
The poser is gone, but not forgotten. Loser even admitted that his car was at a bodyshop...the shop I met him at. All talk and nothing else. Let's see, I think he said he spent $140k.........take a look at this guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/carre...item27b07b5064

Looks like a $9k POS fiberglass kit. Hey, it even comes with LED tailights!!! Woohooo...the tailights that the poser said is the original from the Carrera GT. PUULEEEESE

I don't mind these guys doing this as a hobby, but to try to pass it off as the real thing. Who are you trying to fool? And when I revealed to him, he became upset and then tried to cover his story. He's got some serious mental issues.
What is the silver car next to his orange in the picture on the bottom of that eBay auction? Looks like a mouse car.
Appreciate 0