Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) Trunk spoiler??!!

05-01-2024, 04:13 PM   #1
hwarsh
Rep
Drives: 2021 330ix M-Sport

Trunk spoiler??!!

Hello, I have a 2021 330ix. When I bought it, the previous owner installed a carbon fiber spoiler on it. It’s very nice quality(retail ~$300), however I’m wondering if it would look better on or off. I like the look of it at night and some angles like quarter panel. But at the same time since I haven’t lowered my car yet, it makes it look very “stock” and out of place. Additionally, a buddy of mine picked up a white m340i a while back and has the OEM bmw m performance tiny little paint matched spoiler, which I think looks much cleaner. Although I will eventually lower, I think I might prefer the look of his car from the back without the spoiler. What’s your opinion, on or off? If I went off, I would either leave empty or replace with the same paint matched oem trunk lip as his. Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-01-2024, 04:18 PM   #2
hybrid-flipper
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e g20

Garage List
  [0.00]
My personal opinion would be to keep it until the car is lowered and then see if you still prefer the paint matched lip
Appreciate 0