BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
chicagobimmerboy
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Un esotico Italiano ;)

Arrow Which exhaust is better?

If any board members can help me here I'd appreciate it. A buddy of mine who works at a tuning center near Chicago (Eisenhaus) showed me some of the Kriesseig exhaust systems, they litterally are works of art but I have recently found another company (Capristo) that makes similar Valvetronic exhausts, whats the difference between the two? other than price. is the quality any different?

Also i think I'm right in saying that the Eisenmann Miesterschaft GT exhaust and the Kriesseig system are about the loudest (and in my opinion) the most kick ass exhausts on the market!!! especially on an E60 M5.

if these systems turn out for the M3 the same way they did for the M5 wich one would you choose if money was no issue?

Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 03:23 AM   #2
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Check out the GruppeM exhausts and intakes before you get sold on anything. Their exhaust for the e46 M3 was quite impressive, although they can be a bit pricey.

E46 M3 /w GruppeM Exhaust:

e46 M3 CSL /w GruppeM exhaust:

Did I mention that they are Titanium exhaust systems? No? Well they most certainly are, and its amazing.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
SS32
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Eisenmann w/ Evosport headers; I imagine the Kriesseig sounds similar, but its just so damned expensive..

Appreciate 0