E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Seattle/Tacoma V2 install or trouble shooting

03-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #45
SteelTorque
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Vishnu View Post
Looks like we have a final list. Bill dropped yesterday. I will be sending each of you a PM.
Dustin, could you PM me what "upgrading to beta" exactly means/includes? Thanks.
      03-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #46
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, 125cc Trackmagic

Everyone involved should have a PM now.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #47
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Hey guys - just wanted to thank everybody for coming out today. Holy shit we worked Dustin's ass off! I hope everybody enjoyed coming to my house for the installs, I know I appreciated the efforts you guys made to drive to a house that's a bit out of the way.

Bill - hope you're feeling better, and enjoy the v2! Hope you made your meeting ok.

Rick - you get the award for the greatest distance traveled, and I'm sure you had a blast with your v2 on the way home.

Lance - thanks for bringing the Red Hook, a very nice gesture. It was cool to see your car with all your mods, and good luck on the beta DP map.

Jeff - it was great to hang out with you today....thanks for staying so long so you could drive Dustin back up to Seattle. You and I should definately hook up in Tacoma sometime. By the way, Dustin was right, the very loud sound that the dual intakes were making pretty much dissapeared after I drove the car with all the covers back in place. you can still hear the "wooosh" sound, but it's pretty faint, and actually pretty cool since it's not near as loud.

Dustin - thanks again for coming up and helping everyone out....especially me. The fact that everything is working so well...and my 837 wire is back to stock...is huge. i couldn't be happier. I hope you have a good time in Belltown with the guys. I would have loved to have joined you, but It would be very rude of me not to drink all the beers that Lance brought, so I shouldn't be driving

I'm going to start a new thread in the next few days...to basically comment on Vishnu's "crappy" customer service. I'll also post the few pics that I was able to take before my camera went dead.
      03-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #48
badass335
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i Xdrive

Hi Mike,

I would like to thank you for hosting the meet. It was great meeting the Northwest crew! Also, please do let your wife know that her hospitality was very much appreciated!

The drive back was fun. It was a long day though. Didn't reach home till 9:30pm! Just over 12hours day trip!

Cheers
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Hey guys - just wanted to thank everybody for coming out today. Holy shit we worked Dustin's ass off! I hope everybody enjoyed coming to my house for the installs, I know I appreciated the efforts you guys made to drive to a house that's a bit out of the way.

Bill - hope you're feeling better, and enjoy the v2! Hope you made your meeting ok.

Rick - you get the award for the greatest distance traveled, and I'm sure you had a blast with your v2 on the way home.

Lance - thanks for bringing the Red Hook, a very nice gesture. It was cool to see your car with all your mods, and good luck on the beta DP map.

Jeff - it was great to hang out with you today....thanks for staying so long so you could drive Dustin back up to Seattle. You and I should definately hook up in Tacoma sometime. By the way, Dustin was right, the very loud sound that the dual intakes were making pretty much dissapeared after I drove the car with all the covers back in place. you can still hear the "wooosh" sound, but it's pretty faint, and actually pretty cool since it's not near as loud.

Dustin - thanks again for coming up and helping everyone out....especially me. The fact that everything is working so well...and my 837 wire is back to stock...is huge. i couldn't be happier. I hope you have a good time in Belltown with the guys. I would have loved to have joined you, but It would be very rude of me not to drink all the beers that Lance brought, so I shouldn't be driving

I'm going to start a new thread in the next few days...to basically comment on Vishnu's "crappy" customer service. I'll also post the few pics that I was able to take before my camera went dead.
Appreciate 0