BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

06-21-2021, 06:52 PM   #1
JwilliamsM
Registered
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F44 M235i GC

Easy entry/Exit on F44

Hi, i have a 2016 F80 M3 and i coded the easy entry/exit feature a long time ago, and it's a fantastic feature one of the best i coded.

For those that are unsure, this is when you turn the ignition off after driving and open the door, the seat automatically goes back to a set position.
And then when starting a journey the seat will automatically go back to its position once the door is closed and ignition started.

I would really love to have this feature enabled on my F44 M235i with comfort pack.

I have searched through a lot of forums, and found

3000 SM_GLOBAL -> EINAUSSTIEGSHILFE = Modus_FA_SLV
3012 EAH -> EAH_VERFAHRWEG_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 64
3012 EAH -> EAH_SCHUTZFREIRAUM_HINTEN_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 00

I don't have the 3012 EAH on my bimmercode when scanning, but i do have the 3000SM one, but it says something slightly different to whats listed above.

When looking through the coding, i see 2 or 3 options can't remember precisely, options that actually say EASY ENTRY and something else very similar.

Has anyone on here with an M235i with comfort pack successfully coded this feature?
Appreciate 0