BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

03-08-2023, 02:42 PM   #1
bmwlaguna
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i Coupe, 6spdAT

Garage List
New here

Hello, I started as a "1-er" I still own the 2013 128i, but I just got into the "anti-BMW" 2020 228i Gran Coupe xdrive. While I love my straight-6, the GC fits my needs now.

Question- I have a loaner M235i Gran Coupe which is basically the same car but more hp. I'm wondering if the exhaust sound is something that I would get from a iDrive upgrade? I don't even have the options of setting the engine sound in my 228i, or full screen Apple CarPlay. And are the shift points different for the M235i even though it's the same Aisen transmission? Is it just the sound that makes it seem more fun?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 04:09 PM   #2
slowf44
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228i gc

Garage List
So I can’t answer all your questions but one I can is the apple carplay. So far my only issue with this car is the lack of full screen CarPlay and how you have to have the other half of the screen with a bmw hud option. There’s no way to remove that it sucks but it’s better then nothing
Appreciate 0