BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

03-20-2024, 08:27 AM   #1
Jerry_inPNW
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2021 M235i (F44)

Android Auto transition/conflicts

A week after buying (2021 M235i -Storm Bay- fully loaded, 27k), I'm still getting used to this car, but one thing I can't seem to get the hang of is the transition to using Android Auto.

Sometimes my navigation destination just disappears and I have to input it again. I may have pressed home/map (or something on the center console) and swapped systems (from AA to BMW or vice versa) and perhaps cancelled the destination...(?). I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what.

What comes with the car (nav/media) seems pretty great already so I'm not sure I really need to be using Android Auto. I loaded 150GB of music onto a thumb drive and put it in the car. Playing music from USB folders feels a little clunky but it works fine. (AA certainly wins there)

Perhaps I just need to keep playing with it all.

...I sure love this little car. Not my first sports sedan, but my 1st BMW. It's adorable and I giggle almost every time I drive it.

Last edited by Jerry_inPNW; 03-20-2024 at 08:33 AM..
Appreciate 1
CoopJet3859.50